The Sabres are one of the best teams in the league, and Jack Eichel still doesn’t get any love

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
I knew this was coming. They have two complete fraud Goalies, and no depth.

Their top line kicks butt and they have two good D-Men. And that's it.

I still think they have a very good young team coming up. but some of the Sabres fans on here earlier..........LOL. Jesus.

I have been saying for 4 years they don't have a #1 goalie and you are right there is no depth past the 1st line

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
I knew this was coming. They have two complete fraud Goalies, and no depth.

Their top line kicks butt and they have two good D-Men. And that's it.

I still think they have a very good young team coming up. but some of the Sabres fans on here earlier..........LOL. Jesus.
our starter was injured and didn't even play in the last game......they couldn't just pull Ullmark to throw in Wedgewood.

Reactions: sabremike

Beukeboom

Apr 1, 2007
McGenerationals hardware explains for it self why he’s the best player in the NHL.
Yeah I don't disagree. But the poster said Eichel was nowhere near and not even elite at anything. He is definately in the tier just below.

Much like Crosby was called a crybaby for a decade based on his first two seasons, the whole "Lazy Eichel" thing will probably stick for a while. But he has really upped his effort level this season and it pays off. Now his unreasonably low shooting % is coming back to norm as well which would propel him even further. For instance his first four years destroy MacKinnon's first four by a landslide in terms of ppg. The Art potential is there.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Let's be honest though:

Buffalo is finally turning a corner with their rebuild. The issue isn't the talent or the experience, but the goaltending and the defense. Sounds suspiciously like Toronto before the house of cards came collapsing down on the franchise. But the difference is that Buffalo actually has talent compared to the 2013 Leafs, so I'm not too concerned about their team going forward. Their rebuild is definitely on track, it's just going to take some time for the franchise to gel a bit.

Our issue isn't our goalies.

Defense? Mmmm... Yes and No. I actually like our D for first time in years. Does need to be shored up still.

I do think we have a massive problem with our forwards that can't play defense.

Outside of Reinhart, Eichel, Girgensons, Larsson ..our forwards are horrible at defense.

Sobotka needs to be sent packing..Thompson needs to go the AHL

Reactions: sabremike

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad