The Sabres are now taking preorders for Eichel's jersey

Ruckus007

where to?
May 27, 2003
Huntington, WV
Maybe, depends on the number. Too bad he's not going to be wearing that 3rd jersey.

Is there a way to get an Eichel version of one of those made?

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
Wait until Friday - you can call the Sabres store then and get 25% off.
Thanks, but I wont be around Friday, and I highly doubt it'll stick in my mind that long :laugh:

Might as well get it done and over with.

CarlWinslow

@hiphopsicles
Jan 25, 2010
Winnipeg
Thought about it until I discovered it costs $32.00 US to ship to Canada; plus duty/taxes once my government makes me pay that upon receipt.

Sean McG

Dec 27, 2009
Niagara on the Lake, ON
Definitely going to get one, but also not gonna pay $32 for shipping to Canada. It'll be cheaper and probably faster to just pick one up at development camp in a couple weeks.

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Definitely going to get one, but also not gonna pay $32 for shipping to Canada.
It'll be cheaper and probably faster to just pick one up at development camp in a couple weeks.

Call the Sabres Store on Friday - they are doing the same pre-order deal - you will also get 25% off your purchase.
Tell them you will be in town for development camp and you will pick up the jersey then.
(Yeah you can always wait until you attend the development camp but theres a chance they may not have a 25% off deal.
Also you will beat whatever lines there are at the Sabres Store especially if your coming in for the Blue-Gold game on Friday, July 10.
You will just have to go to the pick-up area of the Sabres Store to get your jersey.)

Wonder if you could help "Carl Winslow" out - he or you can order a jersey - you then pick it up when your in town for development camp - then when your back home in Canada - mail his jersey to him - probably save $20-$25 on the shipping.

Last edited:

Cirris

Nov 10, 2006
Crackport
Definitely going to get one, but also not gonna pay $32 for shipping to Canada. It'll be cheaper and probably faster to just pick one up at development camp in a couple weeks.

For you, it might just be better to call up the Sabre store at FNC and drive down and pick one up. it's only like a 30 minute drive down the QEW.

CarlWinslow

@hiphopsicles
Jan 25, 2010
Winnipeg
For you, it might just be better to call up the Sabre store at FNC and drive down and pick one up. it's only like a 30 minute drive down the QEW.

Lucky. I can drive to Pembina, North Dakota in under an hour and pick it up from a shipping box there. The problem is that the Canadiam government will then charge me 13 percent tax to bring goods back into Canada. It's a joke.

SECRET SQUIRREL

Jan 17, 2007
Clarence
Lucky. I can drive to Pembina, North Dakota in under an hour and pick it up from a shipping box there. The problem is that the Canadiam government will then charge me 13 percent tax to bring goods back into Canada. It's a joke.

Just wear it back, it's what all the Canadians do around here lol

cybresabre

prōject positivity
Feb 27, 2002
+
Or, for a mere $90 from the same site, you could get a lettered jersey of the 2015 draft pick of your choice and just embrace the anachronism...

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
Sabres_Navy_Hat_large.jpg

The draft hats look cool.

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
@BuffaloSabres - DRAFT DAY Special - 25% off your purchase until 9pm at @SabresStore! Some restrictions apply. Check with store for details. #SabresDraft2015

LaxSabre - If you can't make it down to the arena today - you can call the Sabres Store and place your order. Unless things have changed you can pre-order an "Eichel" jersey (which will be sent whenever he decides to tell us his number which could be as soon as tonight) and get the 25% discount!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad