Post-Game Talk: The Russian Bear Wakes Up - Pens Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
BvqD4wwIAAAif7K.png

01.jpg

upload_2021-2-11_18-49-19.png

Trade

Guentzel is ELITE
Apr 13, 2015
+Kapanen and Malkin need a new sidekick.

+Malkin bringing a single tear of joy with the GTG then the beautiful breakup on the barzal 2-on-1.

+ZAR somehow looked like the fastest skater on his line? His return is much welcomed.

+CDS pulling ahead of Jarry, and it’s not close. The record should speak for itself

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
This PGT will be a good litmus test on who watches games and who doesn't but comes here to bitch.

Reactions: tom_servo

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
I really hope this team can get into some sort of rhythm. For better or worse, they're creatures of habit. The short camp, then the long stretches of time off and canceled games - it sounds like a stupid excuse, but I think that stuff messes with this group. Maybe just playing a bunch of games in a row will help. Or maybe I'm grasping at straws.

Last edited:
Reactions: ownal

FunkySeeFunkyDo

Aug 3, 2014
Kapanen and Malkin need a new sidekick.

Malkin bringing a single tear of joy with the GTG then the beautiful breakup on the barzal 2-on-1.

ZAR somehow looked like the fastest skater on his line?
The problem is the Crosby line is going, so you don’t want to break it up.

Hope some vet takes POJ aside and tells him to forget the Barzal goal. Excellent players are going to excellent plays against you sometimes.

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
Hahaha, fucccing Islanders, eat it. That was some beauty by Sid there. He plays some decent hockey finally. As I said, that 1st line controls the game. Can it be more effective and productive? Yes. But it dominates. Geno was soo bad. So bad. Then he saves our season, for now. Massive goal. Btw, he still has the shot. For those people saying he doesn´t shoot because his shot is gone, it´s not. He doesn´t shoot because he is in a funk and his head is hurt or something. But he still can.

POJ was bad. Defending Barzal is not easy but he has to at least try it. He needs some lessons, hopefully it helps him.

Other than that, I thought it was a pretty even game. We outplayed these idiots last time and got zero points. Tonight it was even and we won. At least some satisfaction there.

I still have zero confidence in DeSmith. He is what he is. I mean in some occasional B2B situation I guess you can put him there but if he is our starter going forward it´s gonna be some adventure. But what can you do now?

Reactions: Andy99

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Nice to get that late goal after the rookie got torched by Barzal.
What a deke by Sid.
Varly almost fell over on it. Feet weren't quick enough for Sid's shake n' bakes.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
the two guys who we’ve relied on most the last 13+ years dug deep and pulled this one out for us despite 5 on 5 struggles...have to tip my hat to them and CDS who had a shaky first period and then got his shit together and give us a chance to win

we still are a crappy coached team...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad