Speculation: The Roster Building Thread - To the deadline and beyond!

geehaad

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2006
The only guy I can remember being penciled into the lineup who didn't actually make the team was Wallmark, but his eventual omission was due to Kruger being acquired, so we had long since erased Wallmark from the opening night lineup long before training camp started. Who else has been penciled into the lineup who didn't actually make the team?

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
The only guy I can remember being penciled into the lineup who didn't actually make the team was Wallmark, but his eventual omission was due to Kruger being acquired, so we had long since erased Wallmark from the opening night lineup long before training camp started. Who else has been penciled into the lineup who didn't actually make the team?

Why it's clear it was:

Nash: who played 3 seasons' in college, 2 full season in the AHL, and another 58 games in the AHL before finally being called up to the NHL and has stayed in the NHL for 6 straight seasons since then.
Roy: who was never given spot nor has even played an NHL game nor has ever been counted on for an NHL spot.
Ryan : who at 29 years old played 70 games in the AHL after signing with Carolina and then started the 2nd season in the AHL before being called up and sticking.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->