The road to the playoffs: Who will be our opponent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CascadiaPenguin

Sponsor
Jul 5, 2017
The Salish Sea
The Isles were without Turgeon that series also adding insult to injury. You can't take any team for granted, that said their weaknesses match up poorly against our strengths.
I know, I had almost forgotten Turgeon was out. Dale Hunter, right? I haven't forgotten fricken Kasparitus, though. Yeah, I was hoping for Philly too, especially over the Devils, but if they take one of the first two and Murray loses confidence.... gulp...

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
I know, I had almost forgotten Turgeon was out. Dale Hunter, right? I haven't forgotten fricken Kasparitus, though. Yeah, I was hoping for Philly too, especially over the Devils, but if they take one of the first two and Murray loses confidence.... gulp...
I don't think it's gonna be ''easy'' per se, but I think it might be easier than the alternatives. Phillys biggest weaknesses are in goal and defense. That bodes well for us. That said Philly can score also. Fortunately we have Sully this time and not coach disco. We also have Phil.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Cole gives up his 3rd penalty of the game

Sully would be freaking out if Cole got three penalties in a game...he’d be benched and banned from speaking to the media for the rest of his natural life...

Dessloch

DOPS keeping NHL players unsafe like its their job
Nov 29, 2005
Is it CBJ for the Pens if CBJ get 1 point vs Nashville?

Dessloch

DOPS keeping NHL players unsafe like its their job
Nov 29, 2005
Alright. CBJ has come back so many times, I would not count them out if were 0-5 in the 2nd. And they almost have it tied up again.

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
In regards to scheduling, anyone know of any conflicts at PPG Paints Arena on Wednesday or Thursday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad