The return of players

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
They only need to clear 2 spots. Smith and Klesla are the only guys on IR that don't count towards the roster at the moment. Bolduc and Rundbald down, I'd imagine. That's if they want to carry 3 goalies. Johnson should get the backup spot over barbs.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
In a perfect world, Biz and Barbs are sent down. Or flip Biz for a seventh. Either way, we have several better options in the bottom six. He doesn't bring anything to the table that Bolduc or NJohnson can't provide.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I like Chipchura and Johnson much more than Bolduc and Bissonnette.

Stone is more effective than Rundblad at this point.

We shall see how Chad Johnson fairs in the next game. I really, really, really hope Tippett gives him another start. He's got a 1.00GAA and a 0.50gaa in regulation. Stick with that. LaBarbera is not good at being a goalie. Not at all. Johnson? He at least night be. He hasn't proven he's not. LaBarbera has proven he sucks.

Shepard

Apr 13, 2012
N. Johnson needs to stay. He's been a very pleasant surprise, and I think he brings more to the team than Bolduc or Biz, even if he's not producing points.

SweYote

Jun 7, 2011
Lund, Sweden
Johnson is on a two way deal. LaBarbera is on a one way deal. Not surprising at all. I look forward to seeing Miele, he should fit better than Bolduc on the second line for now.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Johnson is on a two way deal. LaBarbera is on a one way deal. Not surprising at all. I look forward to seeing Miele, he should fit better than Bolduc on the second line for now.

Agreed. Interesting, though, that they sent Rundblad to the CHL, rather than back to Portland. I guess they want to keep him close? The airfare has to be getting ridiculous.

pacerhimself

Mar 17, 2012
Good try out for Chad Johnson. I think he's got a future as at the very least a very solid backup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad