Rumor: The return of Blasty? (reverse retro thread)

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
tenor.gif

Honestly, thats exactly what that logo reminds me of. I dont hate it, but its not a jersey Im running out to go buy. For a 4th/novelty jersey its nice that its a little different and unique.

Reactions: Fig

Khrox

May 31, 2018
Man, I've always loved the Blasty jersey, and seeing all these alumni players like Iggy and Bure talk about how they loved it as well makes me happy. I think Bure said "every time we wore the Blasty jerseys, we just knew we were gonna win the game". Let's hope that continues

Reactions: Boomstick

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
The Baerstchi “Calgary” jersey hanging in my closet pleads with you to hold off on guys like Dube and Vali :laugh: :facepalm:
Yeah, I went with Tkachuk. Pretty safe bet for him to be a long term Flame.
Just hope nobody wants to fight me when I wear it. I usually only see the Flames in Buffalo and with bubbles and no travel across to the USA, probably won't be seeing a game in person anytime soon.

Reactions: tmurfin

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
That's an awfully minor league logo design, but I do like them having some local touch as the main identity is essentially from Atlanta.

FMichael

Dec 22, 2010
Wisconsin
As an outsider - I’m thrilled to see the Flames resurrect their 80s era home/away jerseys.

Blasty, and the so called 3rd make me wanna barf.

Schred

Sep 6, 2017
As an outsider - I’m thrilled to see the Flames resurrect their 80s era home/away jerseys.

Blasty, and the so called 3rd make me wanna barf.
Blasty is a national treasure! How does your retro make you feel? Lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->