GDT: The Replacements vs Le Baguetteee Bois

Who do you want to see in net

• Total voters

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
Tonight our merry bunch of replacements and 6 left D take on le baggeutte bois. Before this game I would like to give you some insight into our fearless leader HCRBA's mind

^Yes baguette can be a score

These beautiful images were made as a product of a left handed person drawing with a right handed mouse.

Out of respect for my thread I ask you do not reply in text but in MS paint while using your less dexterous hand. A less acceptable form of communication would be gifs (preferably including baguettes)

Last edited:

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
While scouting our scouts found this (we pay them good money for this intel):

giphy.gif

That may be Nino Neiderriter and he may be a traitor.

jiitu

Jun 17, 2013
Now we should play first period like last in Toronto. Anyway we won't score in the first so let's try to increase the chances to not let the first goal. I am tired to be always behind first even though they would then win. For while, it would be really nice to be the first to score

jiitu

Jun 17, 2013
In the end, the game does not even matter. My forecast is that it's a last weekend of NHL this season. COVID outbreaks in US officially in the nearest days and next week such unnecessary mass events will be banned. Ok, maybe still games next weekend, but certainly not in two. So so...let's just enjoy some hockey and not worry about cup chances.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->