Post-Game Talk: The Reim Minister and Philly the kid show! Tor 4:0 Edm

Status
Not open for further replies.

leafstilldeath*

Loving the first line. Hope Carlyle puts Kadri on 1st PP unit with Bolland on the 2nd unit. AND Bozo the clown is out for an extended period.

Good game boys. Tomorrow hopefully WE BURN THE FLAMES!!! ;)

Anthrax442

Aug 4, 2008
Toronto
www.russianroulette.ca

1380261_10153421134745377_1354408687_n.jpg

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
People need quit posting this crap!

Post the Kids In The Hall intro song. How epic would it be if they played that at the ACC after each win, perfect 90s sounding instrumental song by a Toronto band for a Toronto based show starring Toronto comedians.

bankerwannabe*

Whee are all the "beeniers going to steal the job" guys?

reimer played great but the rebounds and just his jumping around style is still concerning.

still happy we have two good goalies though, but in my opinion bernier is better.

I Am The Stig

SPACESHIP!!
Oct 19, 2011
reimer played great but the rebounds and just his jumping around style is still concerning.

still happy we have two good goalies though, but in my opinion bernier is better.

The rebounds weren't a concern, they haven't been been kicked out into the slot or anything like that so it's whatever. I mean when the players shoot at your shoulders you can't exactly direct it anywhere or smother it. As long as Reimer stops the puck and it lands right in front of him then he's doing something right. There's a difference between letting out a rebound and letting out a bad rebound and there were no bad rebounds tonight.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Time to get rid of Ranger, can't even make pass at the end of game almost coughed up the puck could have ruined Reimers night!?!

Sorry, but Franson was far, far, worse tonight. This constant Ranger hate is really sad!!!

Ranger is playing better every single game. Franson is just playing average to bad most of the time.

Why does this fan base always have to pick on certain players ALL THE TIME regardless of how bad some others are playing. We should be cheering on all our players all the time!

Penalty Kill Icing*

I don't know why would people post negative about Bernier right now.

Both goalies are doing a fine job and I'm loving it. :yo:

Leafs87

Mr. Steal Your Job
Aug 10, 2010
Toronto

I've been hearing this since his rookie season. Every goalie has a flaw, but when your second effort is as good as reimer it's not that much of a concern. Also if reimer can improve on his rebounds he's easily the better goalie

rdogg

I cry your pardon
Aug 4, 2010
PEI
I just realized the Leafs got the game winning goal a minute into the hockey game. only against the Oilers does this happen

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
Reimer was great. Give Bernier the game tomorrow and then let Reimer take the next one. His last few games have been outstanding.

Ranger had his best game tonight. For all the mistakes made, that pairing just doesn't give up goals at all.

Kessel is hilarious in how much his confidence can swing. Before he got his first in the hat trick game he could barely complete the simplest of passes, now he scores highlight-reel goals like it's nothing.

yakfish

"Holy Mackinaw!"
Dec 21, 2012
Ohio
Colorado
Chicago
Carolina
Columbus

No worries man. Their going to break the cycle I can feel it! Kessel is red hot, Reimer has to get the start and he will be lights out again, and Rielly is going to get his first NHL goal back!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad