Kings of the North!
Aug 28, 2003
Port Dover, Ontario
Machine-Gun.gif

This never gets old. :laugh:

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
when Bowen said the Oilers have the most 2nd period goals allowed with 20, and then in the 3rd said they had the most 3rd period goals allowed with 18 I laughed. :laugh:

Any chance they have the most 1st period goals allowed as well? That would be epic.

Reimer was awesome, Kessel was dynamite, and the Leafs win 4-0, couldn't be happier right now. Well maybe if Rielly was given that goal I might be a little bit happier.

Oilers are tied for 2nd in giving up the most goals in the first period with Ottawa.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
Sucks for Rielly when he finds out he lost his first career goal.

But great win otherwise :D! Kessel was on fire again and the top line was just killing it. Played a good game, Reimer was in top form, and put out a much better whole effort than the last time we played the Oilers.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Sucks for Rielly when he finds out he lost his first career goal.

But great win otherwise :D! Kessel was on fire again and the top line was just killing it. Played a good game, Reimer was in top form, and put out a much better whole effort than the last time we played the Oilers.

The way he celebrated it shows how classy the young man is. He won't be too disappointed.

I truly think Morgan is the kind of player that puts the team before himself.

Mr Scarface*

Gonna be hard not to start Reims tomorrow night
As a former player I guarantee you carly won't start reimer tomorrow.

Bernier gets the start and that's the reason we might win again tomorrow. Bernier wants that win so much after jealously seeing reimer winning tonight win the great game. Bernier is jealous now and he shall play again tomorrow. Carly is a hard ass and a genious at it.

Donald McRonald

Interested observer
Sep 13, 2009
United Nations
This is the first time I've actually been able to stick around for an entire GDT. It was lots of fun. I probably would've bugged out if we were down a couple after the first but I had a good feeling about this game.
I'm more of a Bernier fan than a Reimer fan but wow, James was really great tonight and if both our guys can keep up their awesome play then I think that very good things are headed our way. Christmas break, that's where we see the truth of this team I think.

ToMaLe

Sep 24, 2002
Saskatchewan
great game by a number of Leafs, Kessel and the first line and of course Reimer....but was impressed by the refs tonight, they let them play and was not calling borderline penalties after borderline penalties, allowing lots of flow to the game...wish more refs could understand this! Go Leafs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad