OT: The Re-Brand Of The Avalanche

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
I have been a member of Sports Logos dot net for the last 8 years and have seen enough jersey speculation and insider sources. I have looked through that entire RBK catalog when it was posted months ago.

It's 100% certain that the Avs are not getting a new jersey set this year. It would be in the Reebok catalog.

You can hold out hope if you want, but it's foolish.

Where did I say that I was "holding out hope"?

Read my post a bit better--specifically where I mention that it is extremely likely that they're not getting a new set this season.

CrimsonPuma*

I still don't think they are going to wait until March to wear an alternate and leave it in the hands of the NHL to determine what their alternate will look like but we'll see.

I am hoping that they have both a third jersey and a Stadium Series jersey. SS jerseys haven't been in the Reebok catalog before.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Dude, you said it's premature to label it 100%...

It is 100% certain, yet you wont believe it That's not holding out hope??

Once again, you seem to be coming off a little aggressive on this issue.

Where has it been said that it's "100% certain"? Other than from you? It's premature to say it's "100% certain", when nothing has been officially announced--that's not hard to understand.

I would like a new jersey set for next year (I've wanted a new jersey set since they introduced the current ones), but I'm not "holding out hope" for one, especially, again, when I prefaced that it was extremely unlikely that they would get one.

CrimsonPuma*

Once again, you seem to be coming off a little aggressive on this issue.

Where has it been said that it's "100% certain"? Other than from you? It's premature to say it's "100% certain", when nothing has been officially announced--that's not hard to understand.

I would like a new jersey set for next year (I've wanted a new jersey set since they introduced the current ones), but I'm not "holding out hope" for one, especially, again, when I prefaced that it was extremely unlikely that they would get one.

You are coming across just as aggressive... Until you edited your post. "Read Better".

This is not coming from me. It's 100% certain because it's not in the Official NHL catalog. Jersey changes have to be in there. It's not a hard concept to grasp. Teams don't come out and say "We are keeping our jerseys this year" in a press release... Come on man, are you really waiting for the Avalanche to confirm they are keeping their jerseys??

And I meant it rhetorically, "You can hold out hope, but it's foolish" was directed to anybody, not you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->