OT: The Rangers Highlight-Vidz Thread

DudleyDoWright5

Mar 8, 2010
Dirty Jersey.
www.youtube.com
Look what Rangers video I found...

I was digging through my PC, and I had stumbled upon some old Ranger footage that i had saved from my old camera. Turns out the footage was from a year or two back when I recorded some moments of the game Mike Richter became the all time leader in wins.

Here's one clip, the other one is processing at the moment, i'd figure i'd share this piece of "nostalgia" with my fellow Ranger fans!

Last edited:

Mikachu93

Formerly MacTruck
Aug 1, 2010
NY
just finished my Anisimov video. It's processing now and I'll post it when completed.

n1cON

bleeds blue ! ! !
Jun 1, 2010
here & there
thank you ^^^^

i made this video about a week ago
its all highlights from last year including a couple from rupp and some from richards
lemme know what you think guys its my first video ever using vegas 4.0:handclap:

The first beat was a burner, but in the vid were some mistakes editingwise, playbar, mouse and so on. But overall a nice try. Hope for more to come.

I was digging through my PC, and I had stumbled upon some old Ranger footage that i had saved from my old camera. Turns out the footage was from a year or two back when I recorded some moments of the game Mike Richter became the all time leader in wins.

Here's one clip, the other one is processing at the moment, i'd figure i'd share this piece of "nostalgia" with my fellow Ranger fans!

Nice find man :) Enjoyed it :handclap:

Anisimov video I just finished

Good job Gordie, first I was suprised by the music but then smiled ,because it´s something different & I think it´s a good fit for this one :) Good vid bro! :handclap:

Last edited:

Seanharold

Jun 23, 2011
Suffolk, NY
ya i noticed that after i was done with the video.. and what do you mean by first beat was a burner? yes i will have more vids to come and they will be more carefully made lol

n1cON

bleeds blue ! ! !
Jun 1, 2010
here & there
ya i noticed that after i was done with the video.. and what do you mean by first beat was a burner? yes i will have more vids to come and they will be more carefully made lol

It means that the first song you used in this video (0 till around 3min, don´t know if it goes longer) was really awesome and I enjoyed it very much! Can you tell me the name and the artist? Looking forward to your upcoming vidz man :)

Last edited:

Seanharold

Jun 23, 2011
Suffolk, NY
It means that the first song you used in this video (0 till around 3min, don´t know if it goes longer) was really awesome and I enjoyed it very much! Can you tell me the name and the artist? Looking forward to your upcoming vidz man :)

lol alright i get it now.. i dont know the name of the song but its made by marilyn manson. I dont know if you ever saw any of the Resident Evil movies but ya thats the theme song for it :yo:

there ya go!

n1cON

bleeds blue ! ! !
Jun 1, 2010
here & there
lol alright i get it now.. i dont know the name of the song but its made by marilyn manson. I dont know if you ever saw any of the Resident Evil movies but ya thats the theme song for it :yo:

there ya go!

No I didn´t watched any of the movies. I only played RE I & II on PS and RE 4 on Wii. :laugh: But thanks for your help!

Now to gordies newest masterpiece: Henrik Lundqvist "The King" Enjoy guys!!

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
I always make NYR videos in the off-season. Mostly a highlight reel for the new season to come. This one was for last year

Then there was the year before

and there was my Ranger-remake towards the pens vs red wings CBC Montage

and of course the orign of my username that gave the board a few cheap laughs for a month :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->