OT: The Rangers Highlight-Vidz Thread

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
That video really showed stepan's skill at picking goals off of rebounds by the net. I would put him top pp with a skill like that

n1cON

bleeds blue ! ! !
Jun 1, 2010
here & there
T
My Marc Staal Highlight Reel hot off the presses:

Please comment and rate and suscribe.

Enjoy!

Good video, was a nice watch which also included old actions :) The only thing that I didn t liked was the HipHop Music at the beginning. But overall a good vid bro!

Clowes Line

Cally's Chicken Parm
Aug 11, 2010
New Yawk
www.outsidethegarden.com
Does anyone wanna make an Anisimov 2010-2011 video? I'd love to see one, I know Loffen made one after the 09-10 season, but would anyone be up to the task. I already have a song picked out :) Crystal Baller by Third Eye Blind

Anyone? Please.

n1cON

bleeds blue ! ! !
Jun 1, 2010
here & there

don't know if this has been posted yet but saw it on youtube, great video.

Really good find Mc :) And no, it wasn´t posted here before!! So thank you for linking it :handclap:

After a few days off posting I´ve decided to bring up a KING Henrik special, because he gives us every single game the possibility to win it, so big thanks Henrik Lundqvist!

Enjoy!

Mikachu93

Formerly MacTruck
Aug 1, 2010
NY
Does anyone wanna make an Anisimov 2010-2011 video? I'd love to see one, I know Loffen made one after the 09-10 season, but would anyone be up to the task. I already have a song picked out :) Crystal Baller by Third Eye Blind

Anyone? Please.

Don't exactly like the song choice but I'll make an artie vid

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Again, as I posted in the OT thread, here is my Artem Anisimov video.

I am actually really happy how this one turned out.

Please leave feedback, comment, subscribe, etc.

Thanks again to Loffen for the first 45 seconds or so of my video.

n1cON

bleeds blue ! ! !
Jun 1, 2010
here & there
Again, as I posted in the OT thread, here is my Artem Anisimov video.

I am actually really happy how this one turned out.

Please leave feedback, comment, subscribe, etc.

Thanks again to Loffen for the first 45 seconds or so of my video.

Awesome video! Was a pleassure to watch it :handclap:

And I want to thank all of you guys for accepting this thread and filling it with vids about the Rangers :) Keep ´em coming :) :handclap:

n8

WAAAAAAA!!!
Nov 7, 2002
san francisco
Visit site
The video I wish I could find on youtube is Langdon vs Vial where Vial punches the metal partition and you can hear it ping throughout the entire arena. That fight was epic.

This one isn't bad but it's not the one I recall.

Another memorable Rangers moment I can't find on youtube was the night Adam Graves killed around 1:20 of a penalty all by himself, 1 v. 4 players along the boards in the PP team's zone.

Clown Fiesta

Aug 15, 2005
Montana

Anisimov vid I slapped together this morning, already posted in the OT thread but figured it belongs here too. A few small issues one during the Dallas goal and another "tear" like issue not sure if it happened in upload or editing. Haven't done a video in a long time.

Mikachu93

Formerly MacTruck
Aug 1, 2010
NY
how do i post a video? ive been trying to figure this out and nothing comes up when i preview post :shakehead

Highlight the entire address and then remove everything before the = in the link. Then click the Youtube button in the tools bar of the reply box.

Seanharold

Jun 23, 2011
Suffolk, NY
thank you ^^^^

i made this video about a week ago
its all highlights from last year including a couple from rupp and some from richards
lemme know what you think guys its my first video ever using vegas 4.0:handclap:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad