OT: The Rangers Highlight-Vidz Thread

n1cON

bleeds blue ! ! !
Jun 1, 2010
here & there
Hey guys :)

After Chester88 made some new really good videos and LoFFeN as we all know did and will do more of them, i thought about about a thread where all be posted to make it easier for all of us.
I find it better to have them in 1 thread instead of 100 you know what i mean. As example if you got a short break at work and you want to see a video you just have to visit this thread.

I hope the mods like this idea and this thread won´t be deleted! Maybe they make them a sticky one ;)

So I´ll start with some and you guys feel free to add more mkay :)

Happy posting and watching Blueshirt-FanaticZ!

n1cON

bleeds blue ! ! !
Jun 1, 2010
here & there
Off-Season can be boring guys, so I´ll give it a try and push this thread again :nod:

Today with some classics and other videos. I hope some of you add some more!

n1cON

bleeds blue ! ! !
Jun 1, 2010
here & there
I was bored today and searched on youtube for new videos and look what nice clips I´ve found :)

Enjoy some history guys :)

Only the 1st period, but still nice.

And another one :)

Versus the Bruins 1983

wolfgaze

Interesting Cat
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2006
Earth
Didn't somebody say a few days ago they were finishing up a Stepan video that would probably be finished by this past weekend? Looking forward to that.

n1cON

bleeds blue ! ! !
Jun 1, 2010
here & there
I´ve got enough sparetime till August wolfgaze, so as soon as it´s up and I´ve found it I´ll link it here or the creator will :)

KingWantsCup

#FightLikeHell
Jul 3, 2009
New Jersey
I've only been a fan since 2008 so I never really knew why the Rangers wore their road jerseys at home and their home jerseys on the road in the finals. Can someone explain to me why they did that?

Quinn Coin

Dec 28, 2010
New York
I've only been a fan since 2008 so I never really knew why the Rangers wore their road jerseys at home and their home jerseys on the road in the finals. Can someone explain to me why they did that?

Pre-lockout, white jerseys were actually home jerseys. Blue jerseys were the away jerseys. Not sure why Bettman changed it, but like I said it was White-Home, Blue-Away.

n1cON

bleeds blue ! ! !
Jun 1, 2010
here & there

In the earlier days the white one were the homejerseys and the blue the away. I don´t know why they changed it because I also like the white better as homejerseys.
So I´ve searched the net after I read your post and here is the only useful link I´ve found to answer your question:

Click & read me

I hope it helps you out bro?!

A special for wolfgaze :)

Last edited:

DudleyDoWright5

Mar 8, 2010
Dirty Jersey.
www.youtube.com
Hey guys, I know it's not a highlight video, but since it's about the Rangers, i'd figure i'd post it here.

I played a game of NHL2004 with the Rangers using a 96/97 total conversion mod and I created a small, mock broadcast with it. Now I know in the game, there are some names like Pat Verbeek, Jarri Kurri, Sergei Zubov, and Pavel Bure, who are on my roster, and I know they weren't Rangers at the time, but I was bored, and needed a few names on the squad :D

So, here and enjoy!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xjq44g_nhl-2004-st-louis-blues-1-new-york-rangers-2_sport

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
couple of vidz i made a WHILE ago.

Once Loffen came on the scene with his vidz...i decided to waive the while flag.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad