The Race for 1st in the North-East (2nd in the Eastern Conference)

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
THE TOP CONTENDERS

5016910739_34b3eb890e_z.jpg

BOSTON
22 ROW
6 games remaining
Pittsburgh
Florida
Philadelphia
Tampa Bay
Washington
Ottawa

MONTREAL
23 ROW
5 games remaining
Tampa Bay
Washington
New Jersey
Winnipeg
Toronto​

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
Ottawa needs to run the table, we win one more game this season and we limp in to play Washington in the first round.

Budaj has a Halak moment and we sweep through the East like a hot knife through butter. We face Boston in the ECF and take them to 7 games and we lose in OT on a shot by a resurging Nathan Horton.

:sarcasm::sarcasm:

It could happen.;)

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Ottawa needs to run the table, we win one more game this season and we limp in to play Washington in the first round.

Budaj has a Halak moment and we sweep through the East like a hot knife through butter. We face Boston in the ECF and take them to 7 games and we lose in OT on a shot by a resurging Nathan Horton.

:sarcasm::sarcasm:

It could happen.;)
Washington is one of the hottest teams in the league right now.. why would we want that?

Roulin

Mar 21, 2007
Montreal
Good time to play New Jersey, with Kovalchuk out. I wonder if some injured Sens will be back in time to play Boston?

25get

Nov 15, 2012
Montreal
At this point, I don't really care.
I just want the Habs to get back in a winning mode.

For now, there is no confidence in the defense and this was our best during the season.
I would be happy to see us loosing 4 games 1-0 instead of the way we are playing right now.

We have enough offense to compete, we need to solve the defense...
Defense is the answer to go further in PO.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
Washington is one of the hottest teams in the league right now.. why would we want that?

I was obviously just joking.

Right now, I cant think of a team that we should be looking forward to playing in the first round.

Maybe Buffalo if they qualify. Or Florida.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->