The Quarantine Canteen Jukebox AKA The Music Thread - II

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan

Starboy is one of the best pop albums I have listened to in a long time.

Last edited:

aguineapig

Thanks to all posting some of the newer stuff, missed a lot due to a self induced thirty year blackout. Guess that's why I'm
still ......

Jump up, look around find yourself some fun
No sense sitting there, hating everyone
So I took a journey, threw my world into the sea
With me went the teacher, who found fun instead of me

Reactions: Dennis Bonvie

HooperDrivesTheBoat

2010-2011 CHAMPS!!!
May 29, 2007
LINY
The new Killer Be Killed single is unreal. Not sure who is into metal on this site, but KBK is a group consisting of members of Dillinger, Mastodon, Sepultura/Soulfly and Converge. 19 year old me just went from six to midnight. Great workout tune.

It is called Deconstructing Self-Destruction

Reactions: WestCoastBruinsFan

BruinsFanMike82

Apr 15, 2009
MA
One of the best concerts I’d been to in recent years was Deftones during the Koi No Yokan tour. I hate when they get lumped into that nu-metal stuff like Limp Bizkit, Papa Roach, Staind, etc. They are a great band.
The engineering/mixing on Koi No Yokan was next level. Judging by the two new songs they've released for their upcoming album, Ohms is a step back in that direction sonically along with instrumentation and vocals reminiscent of their older stuff. I'm excited to hear the whole album. And they definitely do put on a great live show.

Here's the title track:

Reactions: The Hockey Tonk Man

HooperDrivesTheBoat

2010-2011 CHAMPS!!!
May 29, 2007
LINY
The engineering/mixing on Koi No Yokan was next level. Judging by the two new songs they've released for their upcoming album, Ohms is a step back in that direction sonically along with instrumentation and vocals reminiscent of their older stuff. I'm excited to hear the whole album. And they definitely do put on a great live show.

Here's the title track:

Yeah, I like them both...I’m looking forward to listening to them within the album. They’re one of those bands whose songs get better when listening in the context of a whole album. No skipping. No shuffling.

ranold26

Tuukka likes the post...
May 28, 2003

35MM HD before HD.....
One of my favorite bands of all time.... CRANK IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->