Oct 6, 2013
Hitmen didn't deserve that one lol

They've been awful

Big goal for them though

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
Slow back check, his man got to the net first on a rush and potted the rebound

Thanks, appreciate it. Other than the hit I've barely noticed him this game but I seem to only have the SD Shaw channel which makes everyone look the same.

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
Switch to the Oshawa game just in time to see Cassels get another assist. Love that guy.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Thanks, appreciate it. Other than the hit I've barely noticed him this game but I seem to only have the SD Shaw channel which makes everyone look the same.

Whole team has been **** so I'm not going to judge harshly... Yet

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Free preview for the HD

Thanks Bo. Normal def was ruining my day.

ahmon

Jun 25, 2002
Visit site
The thing about Cassels is, even if he doesn't develop into a top 6 forward, his grit and smarts will allow him to be a pretty useful role player.

Needs to get stronger and work on his shot. But I really like how he reads the game.

Watched bits of that game, and Mitch Vande Sompel stood out in a good way to me. Very good with the puck on his stick.

Size is obvious a concern, and possibly why he isn't getting much hype. But I see quite a bit of potential there.

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
The thing about Cassels is, even if he doesn't develop into a top 6 forward, his grit and smarts will allow him to be a pretty useful role player.

Needs to get stronger and work on his shot. But I really like how he reads the game.

Watched bits of that game, and Mitch Vande Sompel stood out in a good way to me. Very good with the puck on his stick.

Size is obvious a concern, and possibly why he isn't getting much hype. But I see quite a bit of potential there.

That's what makes him such an interesting prospect. It's not Top-6 or bust for him. I see him being that Top-9 sort of guy at his peak, not a first liner, but a guy who floats between 2nd + 3rd line. Very excited to get more forward prospects playing in our pro system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->