The Prospect Thread II (McKay called up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
According to MLB.com Kyler Murray is not a top 100 prospect.

He isn't. Haven't seen the list but Mize, Bart, Bohm, Kelenic and Madrigal are probably the only 18 draftees that should be on there.

BSHH

HSVer & Rotflügel
Apr 12, 2009
Hamburg
He isn't. Haven't seen the list but Mize, Bart, Bohm, Kelenic and Madrigal are probably the only 18 draftees that should be on there.
Gorman, Liberatore, Singer and Winn are among the Top 100 as well. Murray received a grade of 50, whereas each of the ranked prospects are graded 55+.

Gruß,
BSHH

Reactions: darko

CRAZY_FAN

Aug 26, 2002
Quebec
Gorman, Liberatore, Singer and Winn are among the Top 100 as well. Murray received a grade of 50, whereas each of the ranked prospects are graded 55+.

Gruß,
BSHH

And Jonathan India, on some of the lists he is higher then Bart, Bohm and Madrigal.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
I’ve been seeing Chris Paddack’s name hyped everywhere. Everyone here have that same vibe?

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
I do. Pitching half of your games at Petco is enticing as well.

I’ve seen he’ll be on an inning limit or something? Or he’ll be sent down later in the year for that service time BS that’s been happening. Not too sure on that situation but at least he’s made the opening day roster.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I’ve seen he’ll be on an inning limit or something? Or he’ll be sent down later in the year for that service time BS that’s been happening. Not too sure on that situation but at least he’s made the opening day roster.

I'm sure that they'll be some sort of inning limit since he only threw 90 innings last year. I think the service time thing only applies if he starts the year in the minors. He's also only made seven starts above A-ball (all in Double-A), so I'd pump the breaks on the hype train a little bit.

darko

Feb 16, 2009

I'd be somewhat surprised if he throws over 150 innings because of what @rangerssharks414 mentioned.

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
Doesn't mean you can't complain about something that everyone agrees is wrong.
Of course. He can complain about whatever he wants. And, I agree with it being a stupid rule as I stated. I'm just noting that the rule has been in place for years and used often. It's a rule that heavily favors management, so they're using it. Heck if he were a GM, he'd do the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad