POTG (15/11/2018)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobra Commander

Sep 30, 2017
Bell Center
Revisionist history at its best.
But even if you want to believe that, Kotka is not a #1 center as we speak.
No because Danault is our number one center right lol.

This is what the top 6 should be right now:

Drouin-Domi-Gally
Tatar-Kotka-Shaw

Byron-Danault-Lehky
Hudon-Peca-Armia

1st PP Unit:

Tatar-Domi-Kotka-Drouin-Gally

You don’t need a D-man, it’s clearly not working right now anyways, time to shake it up for a few games.

Reactions: ArtPeur

teamfirst

Oct 28, 2016
yeah, like fans wanting to watch their team play well.

I guess it's true since this is the HF Habs board, must be also true for any fan base, cant see why a fan wouldnt want to see their team play well......goes whitout saying.....i think

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
I guess it's true since this is the HF Habs board, must be also true for any fan base, cant see why a fan wouldnt want to see their team play well......goes whitout saying.....i think
Yes, generally speaking. When going into more specifics, there are valid reasons as to wanting your team to do poorly, like a for a rebuild.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
No because Danault is our number one center right lol.

This is what the top 6 should be right now:

Drouin-Domi-Gally
Tatar-Kotka-Shaw

Byron-Danault-Lehky
Hudon-Peca-Armia

1st PP Unit:

Tatar-Domi-Kotka-Drouin-Gally

You don’t need a D-man, it’s clearly not working right now anyways, time to shake it up for a few games.

No. Kotka is not a #1 center because he is barely 18, and taking his first steps in the NHL. He's not a superstar like McDavid or Crosby that can come in and be a scoring leader.
It hasn't even been 20 games yet, there really isn't much pressure to win this year, like...chill out man. They can take more time to make sure Kotka is fully comfortable. We are not winning anything this year and the kid is just starting.

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
that's quite the agenda...

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
That was a very lucky win with all the same damn problems at defense and on the pp. The only differences between this win and the last loss were
1.Flames are a bit slower than the Oilers
2.We clearly won the goaltending duel

I would like to see some progress soon.

Cobra Commander

Sep 30, 2017
Bell Center
No. Kotka is not a #1 center because he is barely 18, and taking his first steps in the NHL. He's not a superstar like McDavid or Crosby that can come in and be a scoring leader.
It hasn't even been 20 games yet, there really isn't much pressure to win this year, like...chill out man. They can take more time to make sure Kotka is fully comfortable. We are not winning anything this year and the kid is just starting.
870DE022-265E-43C4-9B62-761AB9944E58.jpeg

No matter how they use The Eagle, their is no stopping him from becoming a top tier 1C. He’s a special player.

08377580-9BF4-476D-9716-8CEDDA9E8749.jpeg

He’s been DOMInating in the NHL for about his last 40 games now. His hot finish to last season in Arizona, and now his incredible start as a centerman for us with 23 points in 19 games. Max is looking like the real deal. He has all the qualities of a PPG player, their are no flaws in his game, he’s very good at everything.

Any way we look at this it’s a Jackpot win for us! With these 2 guys we’re set at center for the next decade+!

Last edited:
Reactions: Runner77

teamfirst

Oct 28, 2016
like fans pulling in one direction or another will change anything

Humm......dont recall having said anything close to that, could change something during games at the Bell center but not on a messages board that's for shure

TIMTIM

Jan 1, 2016
View attachment 155415

No matter how they use The Eagle, their is no stopping him from becoming a top tier 1C. He’s a special player.

View attachment 155417

He’s been DOMInating in the NHL for about his last 40 games now. His hot finish to last season in Arizona, and now his incredible start as a centerman for us with 23 points in 19 games. Max is looking like the real deal. He has all the qualities of a PPG player, their are no flaws in his game, he’s very good at everything.

Any way we look at this it’s a Jackpot win for us! With these 2 guys we’re set at center for the next decade+!

Last edited:

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
This team is missing some of its depth. Need to add Byron and Armia back into the lineup. Also add Weber to the D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->