The Positivity Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Seems like the mood is a bit dark with the Trouba issue so time to cheer the f*** up.

Do people forget we put ultra heel PK Subban to bed this past playoffs. That was satisfying.

Also yesterday Boomer Gordon on XMNHL network was doing his year end GM reviews and he was incredibly glowing about the Jets and so was his cohost. Chevy was one of only three GM’s to get an A. Boomer who is a pretty strait shooter said above all other teams the Jets have the best Blue print for this era for how to build a contender. He was so complimentary about how they have only had one lottery level pick and they have built this with being one of the top drafting teams and home growing with no short cuts. He raved about the patient approach. They both said we were the best team in the playoff but got tripped up. They both felt the cap would be an issue for the right reasons but we would contend for years to come.

Wish I knew how to embed those audio clips because it was awesome to listen to smart people from outside our city gush. Sometimes we get too close to the mistakes and obsess about them and forget to breath and celebrate.

Last edited:

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
Positive thought of the day: only 2 months and some change until the regular season starts. Month and a half until camp. You know Scheifele is at the gym. Byfuglien fishing. Morrissey reading a book. Maurice folding his laundry and giving the death stare to his cat.

Afterburner

FREE UKRAINE
Sponsor
Jun 24, 2016
Dimension C-137
Positive thought of the day: only 2 months and some change until the regular season starts. Month and a half until camp. You know Scheifele is at the gym. Byfuglien fishing. Morrissey reading a book. Maurice folding his laundry and giving the death stare to his cat.

maurice-paul-111118-thumb-620xauto-336686.jpg

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Seems like the mood is a bit dark with the Trouba issue so time to cheer the **** up.

Do people forget we put ultra heel PK Subban to bed this past playoffs. That was satisfying.

Also yesterday Boomer Gordon on XMNHL network was doing his year end GM reviews and he was incredibly glowing about the Jets and so was his cohost. Chevy was one of only three GM’s to get an A. Boomer who is a pretty strait shooter said above all other teams the Jets have the best Blue print for this era for how to build a contender. He was so complimentary about how they have only had one lottery level pick and they have built this with being one of the top drafting teams and home growing with no short cuts. He raved about the patient approach. They both said we were the best team in the playoff but got tripped up. They both felt the cap would be an issue for the right reasons but we would contend for years to come.

Wish I knew how to embed those audio clips because it was awesome to listen to smart people from outside our city gush. Sometimes we get too close to the mistakes and obsess about them and forget to breath and celebrate.

I'm looking forward to putting ultimate heel Paul Stastny to bed this year. That will be very satisfying.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I'm looking forward to putting ultimate heel Paul Stastny to bed this year. That will be very satisfying.

I would love to get another shot at them but that is a long ways off and lots of things have to break right for both teams to be back in the Conference finals. I would bet the field vs history repeating for sure.

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
My nice concrete seat at Portage and Main hasn't been torn down yet. It's perfect for watching parades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad