The Positivity Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
Despite the loss I saw some really good stuff from the Jets last night in periods 2 and 3. If we continue to play like that good things will happen. The Jets started to play with a lot more quickness and it made a huge difference.

Reactions: sipowicz

Jimmyjets

Oct 22, 2014
All the wounds are self inflicted. I'm confident we can clean those up. When Reilly, Karlsson and Marchessault are on the ice pucks have to get deep. I feel like everything they create is off turnovers or off the rush. They don't seem to have a strong cycle game.

When we won game 1 history showed we had a 57% chance of winning the series. If we win game 4 to get it to 2-2 history shows we have a 58% chance of winning the series. Get the next one and we're no worse off than we were after being up 1-0 in the series.

tntkid

Fire Maurice & Chevy
Nov 27, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Vegas basically take advantage of all the Jets mistakes and they are burying all their chances.

The Jets need to simplify their game limiting bad turnovers and cut down the odd man rushes.

Play game 4 the way they played the whole 3rd period.

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
Hockey gods are comin home boys and girls. Jets v1.0 will be avenged. 3-1 is the worst lead in hockey- yes I know the real numbers but we have witnessed how safe a 3-1 lead is before. Game on. We got this.

Brominator

Sep 12, 2009
WPG
So we need to win 3 straight to win this series.

Remember last season when the Jets couldn't win 3 in a row to save their lives?

2015-16 - ONE 3+ game win streak (at the end of the year in garbage time)
2016-17 - ditto

2017-18 - you know how many 3 game win streaks we have, including playoffs?

THIRTEEN.

Our boys can still take this series.

Last edited:

MasochisticHamster

Nov 5, 2017
Winnipeg
With everyone counting out the jets, I can't help but think we have them right where we want them. They aren't the underdogs anymore, as the Jets happily reclaim that title. It's a deprecation that serves us well. After all, a 3-1 lead has sealed the series in the Knights favour. No one believes in this team, except for everyone on this board. But we know this team better than that. I certainly do at the very least.

Go Jets Go.

Reactions: Jets4Life and ps241

Jets4Life

Dec 25, 2003
Westward Ho, Alberta
With everyone counting out the jets, I can't help but think we have them right where we want them. They aren't the underdogs anymore, as the Jets happily reclaim that title. It's a deprecation that serves us well. After all, a 3-1 lead has sealed the series in the Knights favour. No one believes in this team, except for everyone on this board. But we know this team better than that. I certainly do at the very least.

Go Jets Go.

"Now we've got them where we want them!"

Hall of Fame Coach Al Arbour
after losing Game 3 of the 1975 Conference Final to the Flyers and falling behind 3-0 in the series, before rallying the Islanders back to tie the series up at 3-3. The Islanders had previously fallen behind 3-0 against the Pittsburgh Penguins, only to win 4 straight games, and advance to play Philadelphia. The Islanders nearly pulled off the impossible, coming back from two 3-0 deficits in a single playoff year.

misterman

Oct 15, 2008
Vegas won both games 3 and 4 by the slimmest of margins. I like us at home. Game six... things will bounce our way. Go Jets Go

Last edited:
Reactions: Duke749

puck stoppa

Jul 5, 2011
Winnipeg
I still believe in the Jets. It's not over yet. Jets fans, of all people should know that teams do come back from 3-1 series deficits.
I still think Jets in 7. Win one at home and pressure is on them. Three in a row is nothing, and as I said in other thread momentum shifts happen in a series, let's start now. Just gotta eliminate turnovers and odd man rushes, it can be done.

Afterburner

FREE UKRAINE
Sponsor
Jun 24, 2016
Dimension C-137
We accomplished a lot this year and I'm super proud of this team and the fans

Still proud of what we did this season and when you hear the antics of other shitty fan bases, extremely proud of our fans. We have a lot going for us in this organization. No matter what happens tomorrow, we are just getting started! Dynasties aren’t built in a few seasons nor can you just draft one. We’re going places, people!

Reactions: rosenqvist

Deedog99

Nov 22, 2016
Win tomorrow and pressures on vegas. I remember the Old Jets blowing 2 3-1 leads. Can be done. The leadership needs to step up.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I was really cranky going to bed last night. I woke up today thinking.....f*** it we’re not dead yet and everyone is writing us off. Win one game please and things get interesting.

puck stoppa

Jul 5, 2011
Winnipeg
I was really cranky going to bed last night. I woke up today thinking.....**** it we’re not dead yet and everyone is writing us off. Win one game please and things get interesting.
Yup, I feel good about things actually. Everything has gone their way and I feel that we are in a good position now as underdog again.

Reactions: ps241
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->