the players and their Hypocrisy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

codswallop

yes, i am an alcoholic
Aug 20, 2002
GA
GregStack said:
I pray every day I can come on here without reading posts such as "Ken Klee, you're an idiot...". I can nearly guarantee every day I come here, I'll find a post like that, or my favourite "F*** THE PA". If I were ever able to find a completely civil thread, with everyone cordially disagreeing, yet respecting the oppinions of others I think I would have a heart attack.

It would be fantastic indeed to get to discuss the issues without peoples oppinions boiling over.

(Believe me, I'm the first to admit I can get oppinionated, if you want a link, check out the end of my previous post where I tossed in "Interesting indeed..." it was clearly not neccessary. That is probably what is wrong with many of these discussions, people, myself included, taking little jabs at other fans.)

I'm sure as hell not innocent either. I've baited the hook many times before, some subtle (as it was in this thread) and some not so subtle.

I understand the need to discuss and debate, since that's basically all we have to do right now. So these topics get a ton of replies.
And I also understand the need to vent and get out your frustrations. Forums like this provide a nice little package to do just that.

All I hope for is that the more adamant in this crowd could possibly dial it back, no matter how piqued you may be. Take a deep breath and approach each topic from a more calmed stance. I know certain pre-conceptions and beliefs will always exist, so telling people to be objective is pretty much an exercise in futility.

But like this f-ing labor battle, something more towards the middle would be better for all of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->