OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: World Cup N'at

Status
Not open for further replies.

USMC607

Apr 4, 2013
Too bad they wont go back to block numbers they were awesome, along with taking that logo off the Jersey, its unnecessary.

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
It’s interesting how the helmet numbers were always rounded, though. I found that weird when I used to watch as a kid and thought making them match was a good move.

USMC607

Apr 4, 2013
I honestly wouldn't mind if they phase out the current uniforms for those. Very sharp.

Yes please. I never understood why they changed the block #'s to the current ones. They werent that great looking.

Plus the extra logo on the Jersey was just unnecessary. Keep it simple.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
I’m kind of disappointed with this jersey since it is so similar to our current jerseys.

DanielPlainview

Apr 28, 2009
Curious if we'll ever see the return of the white pants:

3349581592_8a31ab3d48_b.jpg

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
Either Keith Butler is going to do something revolutionary on defense that makes the ILB's obsolete, or there will not be enough words to describe how STUPID the Steelers would look for ignoring the position this offseason despite it being their biggest need.

EvGeno

Looks like a basketball player!
Jul 11, 2009
Phoenix via Pgh
No comments in here about Shazier’s press conference yesterday and his “vowing to return to football”? He was still limping heavily with a cane...does not seem likely at all and is not something I would want to watch :/

turd

Feb 1, 2013
No comments in here about Shazier’s press conference yesterday and his “vowing to return to football”? He was still limping heavily with a cane...does not seem likely at all and is not something I would want to watch :/
I mean I get what you’re saying. The potential dangers of him returning are obvious. I doubt he ever gets back to 100% though. But the thing is - say he does, that would be an incredible thing to happen. If he plays football again, it means he’s made a full recovery. Something that wasn’t thought to be possible since that night in December.

Reactions: Big McLargehuge

USMC607

Apr 4, 2013
Either Keith Butler is going to do something revolutionary on defense that makes the ILB's obsolete, or there will not be enough words to describe how STUPID the Steelers would look for ignoring the position this offseason despite it being their biggest need.

Honestly I still think we are gonna get ran on a bit.

But besides the inside LBers I think our Dlinemen need to do better clogging the run lanes. They are great at pass rushing, and arent SUPER bad at run but i do see them getting pushed to the side or ate up a decent amount of times on inside run plays.

Also honestly i think the bigger problem in that game against the Jaguars was letting Bortles look like Brady and having them convert so many 3rd down passes. Hopefully the improved safety position will help.

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
Honestly I still think we are gonna get ran on a bit.

But besides the inside LBers I think our Dlinemen need to do better clogging the run lanes. They are great at pass rushing, and arent SUPER bad at run but i do see them getting pushed to the side or ate up a decent amount of times on inside run plays.

Also honestly i think the bigger problem in that game against the Jaguars was letting Bortles look like Brady and having them convert so many 3rd down passes. Hopefully the improved safety position will help.

Well Mike Mitchell did taunt the Jaguars before the game telling them all they'd remember who he is.....

turd

Feb 1, 2013
Just another Thursday...

Eh...so they’ll go 4-0 without him. No big deal.

Add: the only somewhat intriguing angle there is if he got caught on a system suggested by Brady’s trainer. I believe Edelman has been working out with Guerrero recently as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->