The Pittsburgher Thread: Who should be fired?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
Lac will need to better to next week

Yes.

Sadly, the Ravens D had the best chance to get after Brady next week but now he’ll likely not even have to wash his jersey after that game. He will likely pick apart the Charger D while Rivers struggles to find open receivers and banged up Gordon struggles to run...

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Oh man, no wonder I couldn't see the game so well with the sun and shade, it was streaming a non hd channel! You have got to be kidding me.

Joejosh999

Mar 13, 2014
So frustrating. Even as inconsistent as the Steelers were this year, a halfway decent game beats either of those teams. Good God.
Can we get a coaching staff please?

Dick Sledge

The Tactleneck
Feb 11, 2009
1 down 2 to go.

Pats and Cowboys need to lose. Especially the Pats. Cowboys aren't doing much more.

Joejosh999

Mar 13, 2014
Anybody hear the CBS crew loving up Jackson ? OMG. Apparently he’s a great passer based on the late Duck he put up that got caught.

Harvey Birdman

…Need some law books, with pictures this time…
Oct 21, 2008
Penguins Legal Office
True, but they are built around offense and had leads late in many of the games they lost but the offense was shutdown to play turtle ball and it burned them.
Mostly due to trying to play a conservative game to eek out a win due to a lack luster defense. I am not an old school type where I believe the hammer wins out right. But still even in this offensive driven league the NFL has built you can only be as good as the stops behind you. That will never change. This team on the forward side of the ball could’ve won a super bowl, but the back side of the ball was never there except for a here or there dance. And that’s not a knock of the players on the turf I watched every game they did all that they could, the talent just isn’t there. In the last year or two of Ben being able to really play we need him to be able to leave the field and know there will be a stop or this team is just treading water. So I hope in this draft there is a flood of defense.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
1 down 2 to go.

Pats and Cowboys need to lose. Especially the Pats. Cowboys aren't doing much more.
Don’t forget the BIRDS man! Big **** Nick! Trust the Process! Grittttty! Philly, Philly!

Most ANNOYING and OBNOXIOUS fans are from that city. Yes, worse than Mass-holes. I’m worried the Bears will choke though.

Reactions: Colonel Mustard

TimmyD

Nov 11, 2013
Greensburg, PA
It wouldn't surprise me to see Mahomes fall apart like Jackson.

I'll take Indy over KC.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Mahomes let the stage get to him as well, however he will perform way better then what Jackson did today. Literally the only time he did anything was when the Chargers went into a prevent defense and on a busted coverage. Mahomes can at least throw the ball with consistency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->