The Pittsburgher Thread: Who should be fired?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
So they didn't call a TD on the previous play but they call a TD on this one. I hope the play stands since they screwed them the first time.

Sneak it with Rivers.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
This is where football kills me and I lose interest. You have 2 plays that take 15 minutes actual time to figure out.

Reactions: Bingo71

zero8771

Jun 15, 2012
Refs are so bad I dunno how in the world you can place that ball at the 1 not the 1 inch line. Glad it didn't mayter

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
This is where football kills me and I lose interest. You have 2 plays that take 15 minutes actual time to figure out.
I’ve been advocating for years that they have people in NY like the NHL has people in Toronto watching every play and calling in if they see anything tha doesn’t get called right. Would speed up the game and make sure that every wrong call was righted.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I’ve been advocating for years that they have people in NY like the NHL has people in Toronto watching every play and calling in if they see anything tha doesn’t get called right. Would speed up the game and make sure that every wrong call was righted.
The NFL don't care. They get to roll out more commercials in the end, which is all they care about honestly.

Fatty McLardy

Oct 6, 2017
Ravens spirit is broken....

As great as Jackson was in the regular season to drag the Ravens to the PO's, he's been as equally putrid this game.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
LOL Jackson trying to do the only thing he can, RUN.
It won't work hahahahha this is classic!

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
We need defense. Even if brown is exiled we need to be able to stop the ball. And we couldn’t for huge parts of this season. Offense can not do both sides.
True, but they are built around offense and had leads late in many of the games they lost but the offense was shutdown to play turtle ball and it burned them.

Fatty McLardy

Oct 6, 2017
Jackson has like 1 move, play action then take forever in the pocket leading to an inevitable run by him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad