The Pittsburgher Thread: The Steelers do Steeler-like things

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Hey, good news about football. The XFL is coming back in the spring this or next year. Vince is bringing it back, lol.

turd

Feb 1, 2013
I’ve gotten better at handling losses by the Steelers and Pens over the last few years, but this one grinds my f***ing gears big time. They should’ve never lost that game. I don’t know what the hell happened during halftime. A pathetic, sad, sorry effort by all involved. They have no chance in hell of doing anything this season. What a JOKE.

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
Worst part is that they will probably find some sort of a way to trip, stumble, and bumble their way into the playoffs and everyone will say that you can’t fire Tomlin after making the playoffs again...

Holy shit.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
We're just an extremely inconsistent slightly above average team atm.
'We'? I don't play on the Steelers. 'We' posters? I'm consistent I know that. I consistently complain and look at life negatively because I'm a delusional realist

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
Got the Ravens going 10-6

Steelers going 9-6-1.

So we're the 6th seed. Which may not be bad, as The Texans really don't scare me.

Colts and Dolphins are 6-6, they're not winning out.

Only scary team that could win out is Denver

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
99% sure that the Steelers were just gonna keep going offsides to block the kick hoping that the refs let one go but Burns messed it up by whiffing on the 3rd kick.

Reactions: Brandinho

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA

Steelers going 9-6-1.

So we're the 6th seed. Which may not be bad, as The Texans really don't scare me.

Texans don’t scare you???

You just watched Allen running free all night. Now imagine Hopkins doing the same...

Reactions: wheelz87

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
No. Just don’t.

I’m tired of excuses for this team, tired of it.

You panic about both teams non stop

Id love to play the Chargers in the playoffs. Team is a joke. Refs gave it to em...dont care about other mistakes..that shit happens every game.

Not worried about that team at all.

Love that one again some are giving up on Steelers....reminding me alot of 2005

Next week in Oakland will be like Bears game...2005

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
Worst part is that they will probably find some sort of a way to trip, stumble, and bumble their way into the playoffs and everyone will say that you can’t fire Tomlin after making the playoffs again...

Holy ****.

Only way they miss the playoffs is if one of the

Colts
Broncos
Dolpins

Win out, which won't happen.

Steelers won't lose to the Bengals or Raiders.

9-6-1 is a lock.

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
Huge LOL at the guys mocking people at halftime for being critical. The standard is the standard.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I’ve gotten better at handling losses by the Steelers and Pens over the last few years, but this one grinds my ****ing gears big time. They should’ve never lost that game. I don’t know what the hell happened during halftime. A pathetic, sad, sorry effort by all involved. They have no chance in hell of doing anything this season. What a JOKE.

Maybe Phil stopped by and passed out spare hot dogs he had with him

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
I’m shaking my head on how the owners can be happy watching shit like this go on year after year.

wheelz87

LGP
Jun 28, 2011
Pittsburgh

Steelers going 9-6-1.

Wouldn't call Denver scary. No offense there. Houston is legit though. Damn good defense and.. if you enjoyed watching us cover Allen all night, wait til you see Fort on DeAndre..

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
Texans don’t scare you???

You just watched Allen running free all night. Now imagine Hopkins doing the same...

Yah. Im saying of the AFC teams. I'd rather face the Texans out of all the playoff teams.

Maybe Baltimore.

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto
Happiest Steeler tonight is Boswell, since his missed extra point wasn’t the difference.....

Tough to watch them come unraveled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad