The Pittsburgher Thread - Steelers/Football talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiji Water

Jan 16, 2004
Tomlin-level coaching by the Packers...late substitutions, piss poor play calls, living in their fears...

Reactions: TNT87

Smoke

~consume enhance replicate~
Aug 2, 2005
PA
12 men on the field after a timeout

kicking a field goal down by 8 with 2 minutes left

Yet it is all a conspiracy.

Oh the life of a knower.

Reactions: That1Kid

Fiji Water

Jan 16, 2004
Funny how Brady, nor Rodgers are docent any shit for their overthrows and INTs in this game, yet “fat Ben” gets roasted.

JFC, any of you guys’ knees hurt? Did you get any on you?

Brady has had a terrible second half...but had a phenomenal season overall. Ben is at home eating Primantis

Reactions: Fatty McLardy

Hockeygod66

Mar 25, 2007
Indeed. Sure, there was a Jersey pull (that they’ve been letting go all game), but once he knew he couldn’t get to the ball, he flopped like f***ing Sean Avery.
I couldn’t Care less who wins but winning on a play like that is garbage.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
12 men on the field after a timeout

kicking a field goal down by 8 with 2 minutes left

Yet it is all a conspiracy.

Oh the life of a knower.
at least 2 balls that hit guys in the hands in the endzone too. Plus that end of the first half. Packers threw this game away.

Fatty McLardy

Oct 6, 2017
I couldn’t Care less who wins but winning on a play like that is garbage.

Then Rodgers should've scored when had the chance in the red zone...instead of getting only a FG

Some of you guys sound like those idiot Cryer's/Craps fans with how they call conspiracy's on Sid & Penguins...

Reactions: Nfumass

Fatty McLardy

Oct 6, 2017
Rodgers played better than Brady, but bad coaching and mistakes cost them the game

Rodgers choked when it counted though, had 3 possessions in the the last 10 minutes of the 4th to tie the game but couldn't do it...

As much people roast Fat Ben - he has had some clutch game winning/tying drives at the end of the game in his heyday.

Hockeygod66

Mar 25, 2007
Yeah I’m not calling it a conspiracy I watched the play the WR dove the refs are dumb.

Hockeygod66

Mar 25, 2007
Also I’d have to watch it again but on that 3rd down before the insane FG call it looked like Rodgers could’ve scrambled for a TD instead of throwing to a well-covered receiver
Yep Rodgers isn’t all that. He should thank mendenhall for his ring.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
Welp... now I gotta root for the Chiefs.

Bills will shit the bed agt Brady... it’s in their DNA.

Chiefs have always been my second favorite team so no biggie, just really wanted to see the Bills win a SB for their fans.

I better never hear how great Rodgers is after this shit... 1-4 in championship games.

Please.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Watching Brady I say it again. Reads, smarts and accuracy are the most important things to look for in a quarterback. Trask and Jones are those guys. Not Brady level obviously. But it is their game.

I would be thrilled with either.

Reactions: Lustaf

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
It's going to be Bills vs Brady.

Reminds me of when it was Eagles vs Patriots and Steelers fans were cheering for Eagles. Patriots fans will be Bills fans.

Night Shift

Nov 3, 2014
Florida
Goes to show you Arians was a Mastermind in Pittsburgh (I always suspected both him and Lebeau were doing Tomlins job for him).

They Racked up those wins for Coach Fraud the Clown

Reactions: KIRK and Jaded-Fan

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
Watching Brady I say it again. Reads, smarts and accuracy are the most important things to look for in a quarterback. Trask and Jones are those guys. Not Brady level obviously. But it is their game.

I would be thrilled with either.

Both of them may drop and I suspect one will end up being a hell of a QB... making ppl wonder wtf scouts were thinking passing on him.

Reactions: KIRK and Jaded-Fan

PensPlz

Dec 23, 2009
Pittsburgh
Anytime they give analysis of the Mohomes foot injury, they should have Rex Ryan doing it.

Missed opportunities...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad