The Pittsburgher Thread - Steelers/Football talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Love to see him lose but one positive/funny outcome would be watching Pats fans if he won a SB with Tampa. He would like that Championship more than any with Pats and retire and stay with Bucs post retirement. It would be hilarious. If he fails in Tampa then he will just run back to Boston with his tail between his legs.

Doesn't he have another year on his contract?

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
Unf***ingbelievable.

Brady is going to get a home SB...

I f***ing give up on the NFL. I vowed I’d never watch another SB with Brady in it and I think
I’m holding to it. f*** this shit.

Reactions: SouthGeorge

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
Unf***ingbelievable.

Brady is going to get a home SB...

I f***ing give up on the NFL. I vowed I’d never watch another SB with Brady in it and I think
I’m holding to it. f*** this shit.

Thinking the NFL wants Brady to win one without the Patriots. So when the truth comes out about all the cheating people can point to him winning one without them as some type of proof.

Smoke

~consume enhance replicate~
Aug 2, 2005
PA
Who needs comedians when you have message board conspiracy theorists? :laugh:

Fiji Water

Jan 16, 2004
Thinking the NFL wants Brady to win one without the Patriots. So when the truth comes out about all the cheating people can point to him winning one without them as some type of proof.

The Brady conspiracies on this board are unreal. The guy is the GOAT on the level of Jordan and Gretzky. Players like him come along only once or twice in a lifetime. You should try at least appreciate the greatness you are seeing because you will likely never see a QB at his level again.

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
The Brady conspiracies on this board are unreal. The guy is the GOAT on the level of Jordan and Gretzky. Players like him come along only once or twice in a lifetime. You should try at least appreciate the greatness you are seeing because you will likely never see a QB at his level again.

Not really. We've known for a decade if the Patriots are winning then they are cheating. Last straw was when the NFL found out they were sending scouts to record signals of future opponents. Getting help from other teams as well. Brady ran to Tampa so quick. It's over for the Patriots. Truth will come out eventually how bad it really was.

Fiji Water

Jan 16, 2004
Not really. We've known for a decade if the Patriots are winning then they are cheating. Last straw was when the NFL found out they were sending scouts to record signals of future opponents. Getting help from other teams as well. Brady ran to Tampa so quick. It's over for the Patriots. Truth will come out eventually how bad it really was.

And your point is? Brady is still doing his thing in Tampa at the age of 43.

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
And your point is? Brady is still doing his thing in Tampa at the age of 43.

Exactly, you just proved my point. That's why the NFL is pushing for him to win this Championship with the Bucs. They want fans to believe this built in excuse when the truth comes out about the Patriots. Better than having 6 tainted Championships.

Fiji Water

Jan 16, 2004
Exactly, you just proved my point. That's why the NFL is pushing for him to win this Championship with the Bucs. They want fans to believe this built in excuse when the truth comes out about the Patriots. Better than having 6 tainted Championships.

:biglaugh:

Fatty McLardy

Oct 6, 2017
yinzer fans are annoying, some even think Fat Ben could've done the same thing as Brady, if he was in NE..

Just accept the fact that Brady made the steelers his b**ches.

Common Sense

Dec 29, 2010
What was the reason for the field goal? Did they just forget what quarter it was? I literally can’t think of a decent reason to do that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad