GDT: The Pittsburgher Thread - Imagine how much the Steelers would have lost by

Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
so DK Metcalf didn't singlehandedly beat the Packers???

He was getting doubled. I was afraid that was going to happen or Seahawk use him as a decoy. He still finished with 3rd most receiving yards for a rookie in the post season. Plus,

He's going to be a problem for a long time.

cookthebooks

Oct 4, 2017
mahomes notwithstanding mike vrabel probably quaking in his new balance right now visualizing his coaching matchup with andy reid

Reactions: Khelandros

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Romo is about to make 10 million + a year if he goes to ESPN.
He would have made more than he ever made quarter backing (8.5m)

That is f***ing crazy. I think if he takes the money (which I dont think he would need) and goes to ESPN he will be incredibly miserable. Romo doesn't seem to be on the progressive train that ESPN is all aboard. I wonder if he will take it!

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
Romo is about to make 10 million + a year if he goes to ESPN.
He would have made more than he ever made quarter backing (8.5m)

That is ****ing crazy. I think if he takes the money (which I dont think he would need) and goes to ESPN he will be incredibly miserable. Romo doesn't seem to be on the progressive train that ESPN is all aboard. I wonder if he will take it!

All I know is Stephen A lost. Dude grinded for decades. Earnest highest paid at ESPN. Then some average QB does it for a few years and almost doubles you up annually. Stephen A has to wake up early and talk sports for hours. Then he's got his podcast and everything else he does. Romo going to call one game a week and make more.

Reactions: LOGiK

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
All I know is Stephen A lost. Dude grinded for decades. Earnest highest paid at ESPN. Then some average QB does it for a few years and almost doubles you up annually. Stephen A has to wake up early and talk sports for hours. Then he's got his podcast and everything else he does. Romo going to call one game a week and make more.

Romo makes 4 mil/per now on his 3 year CBS deal, which expires in 2020.
He's just great at it, even though cbs sent him to whatever that training was - sports broadcasting, he's a natural.
I'd sell my body to have Romo calling penguins games. I can't f***ing stand mears.

add:

I don't think CBS will ever let Romo go. No way no how. He already gets to call the super bowl this year and not only is that awesome for Romo, but that is great for the viewers. Romo would never be able to call the super bowl on ESPN.... WELL... who knows what is going to happen when they do the new broadcasting rights agreements soon. ESPN may be getting day games.

add 2:

I just remembered espn - booger notably - called saturdays abc game. So ESPN is probably owned by whatever conglomerate owns ABC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->