OT: The Pittsburgher Thread - A Tomlin Team Won't Choke Against a Home Dog, Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Will Tomlin ever stop being a moron?

200.gif

CheckingLineCenter

Aug 10, 2018
Tomlin football. No adjustments. Penalties. Playing down to garbage. Bad challenges.

Yet another game where it’s a question of if the roster and talent can overcome the pathetic coaching. So sick of this crap.

Reactions: KIRK

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Broncos have no business being in position to win this game. And yet here we are.

The Broncos are playing against a Tomlin coached team. That, in the end, will be their saving grace if they pull this out.

Of course, Denver sucking will be the Steelers saving grace if they find a way not the lose this one.

TimmyD

Nov 11, 2013
Greensburg, PA
Take it from someone who has watched him a lot... Melvin Gordon will most likely fumble the game away for Denver so I wouldn’t be to worried

Reactions: KIRK

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Take it from someone who has watched him a lot... Melvin Gordon will most likely fumble the game away for Denver so I wouldn’t be to worried

Well, in this battle of the incompetent force versus the teflon object, something has to give. :D

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Did I mention the Steelers are bad against Denver? Thank goodness they at least won that AFCCG against Jake the Snake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad