GDT: The Pittsburgher Drama Thread: Steeler Season - Game 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Night Shift

Nov 3, 2014
Florida
lol. 36-13 Titans. So much for the hype.

I was watching red zone and before the half ended the announcer stated Mayfield didn't get a lot of work with his WR's during camp and the preseason. It goes to show how important team activities are through the summer

Snooki Stackhouse

Dec 6, 2007
Pittsburgh
I love watching the browns lose like this after all the off-season talk. Just goes to show that you can have all the pieces at skill positions but if your offensive line blows then you're going to have a bad time. Too many people forget to evaluate offensive lines when they fondle themselves over WR and RB talent.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
I love watching the browns lose like this after all the off-season talk. Just goes to show that you can have all the pieces at skill positions but if your offensive line blows then you're going to have a bad time. Too many people forget to evaluate offensive lines when they fondle themselves over WR and RB talent.

This was known 20 years ago. People just forget each year lol

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
Idk think I was kinda pulling for the Browns to turn it around. They’ve been garbage my entire life. If the Steelers don’t take this division I’d much rather it be the Browns than the Poems in Baltimore.

Reactions: bathroomSTAAL

DanielPlainview

Apr 28, 2009
It's only a matter of time before Jackson takes a huge hit and breaks something. I don't think he'll be around for the long haul

DanielPlainview

Apr 28, 2009
Terry McLaurin with 5 catches, 125 yards, and a TD in his debut. Really wish we would have drafted him

Smoke

~consume enhance replicate~
Aug 2, 2005
PA
Richard Sherman isn't going to have a job for long. He already got challenged for DPI.

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
Just another reason to hate the Cowboys. In all fairness, we get Steelers' prime time loss to NE shoved down our throats every year too (yes - I know - last year excepted).

USMC607

Apr 4, 2013
So with AB going to social media experts to speed up his release from the Raiders and the rest of his antics this yr.

Couldnt the NFL suspend him for Conduct Detrimental to the league?

I doubt they go after the Pat's for tampering or even look into ABs agent and the Pats for making back door plans/deals to get him on NE. Especially with NE owning Goddell.

But isnt this setting an even worse precedent than what he did to the Steelers? So sign a contract and act out to get released from it till you get to a team you want

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
Ironically enough, the only thing that was solid for Cleveland when they were shit is exactly what they need now - Joe Thomas and Alex Mack. That was an atrocious effort by Cleveland.

For inquiring minds - Le'Veon Bell: 17 carries for 60 yards. 6 receptions for 32 yards. 1 touchdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->