GDT: The Pittsburgher Drama Thread: Steeler Season - Game 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
QUOTE="Bingo71, post: 164170359, member: 301081"]And I said, the NFL is becoming more of reality show than a professional sports league.

This whole AB nonsense has EVERYONE talking about the NFL and now the storylines are primed for Sunday Night Football. No doubt AB will be on the sideline, smiling ear to ear, with Al and Colinsworthless constantly talking about the whole timeline incessantly.[/QUOTE]

Actually all the blame was on the Steelers at first. Remember the NFL Network having their two weeks red carpet show for many ex Steelers( including the likes of Josh Harris who had 2 games with the team to others who had zero impact as well ) trying to create a mini series of Ben being the reason Bell and Brown couldnt workout in Pitt. And how hes the true problem.

Drama is out of Pitt. And guarantee you wont hear any players saying bad things about what AB did. Showing how far they've come and Tomlin actually able to do his job now with those gone and with the one's here... when he doesnt have to worry about a Chernobyl 2...every convo with AB resulting in social media responses and From Bell having to decipher his raps instead of planning for the game thats on tap.

Yeah things are much better. Title doesnt relate Cole.

Its as off as an AB worn fur coat in a Patriots locker room. On Bill's hoodie rack no less.

Team coming in the next day seeing AB84 painted over all of the TB12 logos.

"Antonio Brown" written in crayon on some tape over Eldemans locker with his stuff moved to skid row.

After an hour spent giving Josh Gordon life advice

Give Brown a full season and he could be the one out of all the castoffs to bring down the empire Bill built that lasted 20 years straight.

Make it happen Brown. You're the Jerry Rice of WRs....while the Pats lost 3 Superbowls this era and 5 all time. Took 11 trips just to have a winning record. Start cleaning things up over there.

Last edited:

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
foosball-waterboy.jpg

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
Since AB officially can't join the Patriots until Monday, I'm not sure he'd even be allowed on the sidelines of the game.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010

Brady ignores it then breaks another phone. Gronk is behind the flag trying to figure where everyone exited to get to the new cheaters club promoted by Pinocchio.

The one holding that or responsible for its existence...is the worst of all tho. Using Pinocchio and nose growing as the analogy for cheating is a horrible example since that never happened to any of the players...Bill...or Kraft. Just teaching them what they are doing must be ok. And led to all these years of this eras Roman Empire. That Brown will end in 8 days making history but that is beside the point.

These fans...Are not the brightest bulbs in the toolchest. Listing all of the gates (with their sub titles) ended up leading to a fun quest game that was played for years instead of learning actual lesson. And the asterisks after each title have most of them thinking those years are voted as the best wins in history. Leading to craving for more...opening more gates.

Ok..No..i did not get sleep and feeling a lil Gronkish. But still no not to go AB..never go full AB.

Last edited:

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
On a brighter note, the Patriots offense could become crippled if AB AB's and Gordon gets high again. Given the history of both, that scenario is very much within the realm of possibility.

EvGeno

Looks like a basketball player!
Jul 11, 2009
Phoenix via Pgh
Brady ignores it then breaks another phone. Gronk is behind the flag trying to figure where everyone exited to get to the new cheaters club promoted by Pinocchio.

The one holding that or responsible for its existence...is the worst of all tho. Using Pinocchio and nose growing as the analogy for cheating is a horrible example since that never happened to any of the players...Bill...or Kraft. Just teaching them what they are doing must be ok. And led to all these years of this eras Roman Empire. That Brown will end in 8 days making history but that is beside the point.

These fans...Are not the brightest bulbs in the toolchest. Listing all of the gates (with their sub titles) ended up leading to a fun quest game that was played for years instead of learning actual lesson. And the asterisks after each title have most of them thinking those years are voted as the best wins in history. Leading to craving for more...opening more gates.

Ok..No..i did not get sleep and feeling a lil Gronkish. But still no not to go AB..never go full AB.

Uh...what? LOL

Arkadiusz

Feb 22, 2019
Concord, MA
Fact: AB has a proven track record of placing individual stats and financial gain above the team in a team-oriented sport
Fact: pats** have built a successful style of play in a team based sport by having everyone sacrifice personal gain for the greater good.
Fact: These facts cannot coexist and by definition one will be disproven in the upcoming weeks to months and regardless of the outcome, I do not see anyway NOT to derive some level of enjoyment and satisfaction in the outcome as a Steeler fan...

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I just hope brown doesn't reform. Be the horrible human being that you are and let that bathe over the rest of your new team mates. You f***ing fecal matter.

Reactions: Ogrezilla

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
I tell you what, if AB turns into a model citizen in New England and they end up winning another SB this year, I am officially done with the NFL. I’ve been a loyal fan ever since I was old enough to know what football was, but if those motherf***ers in New England win another one this year with AB, kiss my ass. I’ll watch badminton or lawn darts before I watch any more professional football games.

Reactions: EvGeno

Colonel Mustard

Dec 26, 2017
If you can act crazy enough, you can get two teams to dump you, leaving you the chance to go where ever you want. At that point whats the point of a contract?

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
I tell you what, if AB turns into a model citizen in New England and they end up winning another SB this year, I am officially done with the NFL. I’ve been a loyal fan ever since I was old enough to know what football was, but if those mother****ers in New England win another one this year with AB, kiss my ass. I’ll watch badminton or lawn darts before I watch any more professional football games.

I’ll never be done with the NFL, I’ll admit that. Sort of like most of us came back to the NHL after they gave us the middle finger not once, not twice, but three times.

I was really looking forward to this season, even if they didn’t do well, simply because the toxic twins were gone and I could enjoy rooting for this team again.

Now that the scumbag is in NE, it will be a constant storyline attached to the Steelers that we can’t escape from. The only way it ends well is if Tomlin suddenly becomes a great coach that finally admits to his faults, loses his arrogance, and pushes himself like he preaches to his players.

Who thinks that will happen...

I’d like to believe karma will catch up with Brown for what he’s pulled on the Steelers, Raiders and the coaches, GMs and teammates that he betrayed.... but that’s more wishful thinking than anything I suspect.

Reactions: BHD

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
AB has been a problem for four years now I doubt he snaps out of it overnight. After four years and behaving horribly and being rewarded constantly he’s learned nothing.

NFL Network just said he can’t be on the sidelines tomorrow.

He knew he could get away with it with Tomlin. The dumb ass straight out said he had different rules for Brown. He knows The Hoody will cancel him if he gets out of line and they don’t need him as much as he needs them.

He’s going to behave and it’s not like he will be in a losing situation that will light the powder keg.

Reactions: KIRK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad