OT: The Photoshop Thread: You can tell by some of the pixels

FlashyG

Dec 15, 2011
Toronto
This one requires a little explanation. A user at another board that cannot me mentioned by name here made the following post. I joked that they were challenging my gif making skills and after some people expressed their desire to see me attempt it this was created.

Here is the post

I think it's pretty obvious what's happening here. Pav is moving in with Hank. EuroTwins gonna rage it like it's 2008. They'll throw a big kickass party. Vince Vaughn will show up, Snoop will perform, Goose will go streaking through the quads and into the gymnasium (bring your green hat) then--obviously--they're gonna start a fraternity with members of the team....and then I think Ari Gold shows up at some point. Then we win the cup ~Fin~

And here is the image.

tdTRgik.gif

FireKetchup

Apr 30, 2015
Excellent work Flashy. You're a gift that keeps on giving. :)

Do you think there might be some moments from The Room that could be wing-ified? Maybe the flower shop scene (hai doggy), the alley scene (when Mark shoves Mike over), or the cat fight at the end between Johnny and Mike (I'm fed up with this WORULD). I feel like there must be something that would work!

RayMoonDoh

Outta Waiver Stuff
Nov 12, 2011
Shore Shack

Do you think there might be some moments from The Room that could be wing-ified? Maybe the flower shop scene (hai doggy), the alley scene (when Mark shoves Mike over), or the cat fight at the end between Johnny and Mike (I'm fed up with this WORULD). I feel like there must be something that would work!

Seconded.

FlashyG

Dec 15, 2011
Toronto

I found a good gif of the flower scene (several actually) but I haven't seen the movie so it's difficult to pick who should be the guy, and who should be the cashier
Any suggestions?

FireKetchup

Apr 30, 2015
I found a good gif of the flower scene (several actually) but I haven't seen the movie so it's difficult to pick who should be the guy, and who should be the cashier
Any suggestions?

gW7XsB.gif

Doggy is definitely Glendening, and I think the customer should be Sheahan (since he loves dogs). Shopkeeper doesn't matter so much... maybe it's Smith and Sheahan is there to buy his booze?

Scene: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S9Ew3TIeVQ

Nn3CTc.gif

While visiting Babcock's home in Toronto, Blashill gets into a heated argument with Babcock over who's the better pokemon master. Meanwhile, Kindl, who is also in Toronto living in Babs' doghouse, makes a futile effort to stop the fighting.

Scene: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okaNIRTXvV0

0LzglX.gif

Datsyuk arrives to exact revenge on Jurco for stealing his goal in game 1. Not crazy about this story really, anyone have a better idea?

Scene: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHXkcZh_kqY

Please change anything you like. Would love to be surprised! :nod:

Last edited:

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Here you go Flashy. Just watch this so you don't have to watch the actual awful movie.

Don't watch at work or anything like that. I think there's some language sprinkled about and the movie has weird love scenes.

Last edited:

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Just a heads up, Flashy, that Hulk Hogan has been pinned with some pretty awful press about racist rants. It was bad enough the WWE/WWF dropped him from their brand, including their Hall of Fame and all that stuff.

So... maybe Pulk Hogan won't take off like we hoped.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010

I love any excuse to bump this thread.... I think they ripped off Flashy's GDT swag a little.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->