OT: The Philadelphia Seventy-Sixers are glad to have a Butler part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018
not ready for primetime players,brown needs to do a better job. turnovers and poor shots at the end kill them. same old same old,bet he calls it a teachable moment again.

Reactions: Cody Webster

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Boston is a deeper, more experienced team. If JJ hits that shot at the buzzer we don’t get any of these WIP hot takes. The Sixers played a good game but choked it away at the end. Still a long way to go in the season.

Domino666

“20 years away”
Aug 18, 2011
I’m not a basketball guy at all I have watched my fair share of games over the years, but my uneducated opinion is that the Sixers are young and ate only going to get better, they’re really fun to watch, a bit frustrating but I’m getting into them a lot more every time I can catch a game

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
When TJ McConnell gets the most minutes of any of your bench players you know you’re not there yet.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
sticking by what i said before...like the Flyers they just do not have the right mix of players
Brand is aware...he has said as much ....they are not a finished product... obviously. My concern is that even though Simmons and Embiid are young....I think we really only have about a 3-4 year window. Simmons doesn't seem likely to stick around (Hollywood Bling awaits him) and Embiid....still worry about his health long term.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
It’s ridiculous to think that this team would be a finished product 2 years after winning 28 games, when two of their three best players started the season with three years of NBA experience combined. It’s nonsense.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
Sometimes I wonder if Brett brown is really the coach to take this team to a champion

Well he has only coached the losses so far, he's not around for the 22 wins. I can see how this topic should be discussed.

It's really weird that the coach of this team is the only reason they have 13 losses on the season and the players are responsible for the 22 wins.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Well he has only coached the losses so far, he's not around for the 22 wins. I can see how this topic should be discussed.

It's really weird that the coach of this team is the only reason they have 13 losses on the season and the players are responsible for the 22 wins.

Clearly the team should go undefeated this season.

kelmitchell

Jun 11, 2013
Newark Delaware
You could say I disagree with your opinion, yes.
Ok, well id like to know your point of view, im not looking to get into a war or nothing, just conversation, but i dont believe simmons is going to be here much longer, to me he has no work ethic, he spent his entire summer with a kardashian

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
Ok, well id like to know your point of view, im not looking to get into a war or nothing, just conversation, but i dont believe simmons is going to be here much longer, to me he has no work ethic, he spent his entire summer with a kardashian

Well the work ethic thing is off base, you don't do what he does because he doesn't work hard.

Lets say there are 5 things in the NBA to be great:

Shooting
Passing
Handling
Rebounds
Defense

I think it's safe to say Ben does 4 of those things at an above average level across the NBA. Shooting is a weakness and against good defensive teams with a lot of players that can switch on him, he does have a disadvantage. I'm willing to let him keep working on it. But the guy is still an unbelievable talent minus the shooting.

FatTugboatFlahr

Apr 6, 2012
Philadelphia
Simmons needs to ****ing go, the dude has zero work ethic, doesnt even try to develop a jumper, and if he cant shoot hes not worth anything to us, hes costing us games at this point
94wip.jpg

tucson83

Sep 30, 2017
Simmons needs to ****ing go, the dude has zero work ethic, doesnt even try to develop a jumper, and if he cant shoot hes not worth anything to us, hes costing us games at this point

they need to trade him for c j mccollum, that's a guy this team needs that can be clutch.

Reactions: kelmitchell
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad