The Pacific has looked like bird shit (so far)

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
Who thought Vegas would have a chance a year ago? I don't know that the west has a true power this year
Nashville and Winnipeg are a cut above the rest IMO, and I’d say they have the two best rosters in the league, honestly.

But, I’d agree that aside from those two, the West is wide open. They could sneak into the conference finals and have Gibson steal it for all I know.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
There's way too much confusion on the Kings team and Stevens is doing all of questionable things. Hope he gets fired soon.

stuffradio

Oct 3, 2012
Vancouver
Canucks have a 4-2-0 record after beating the Pens just now! Watch out guys, just two more wins and our season goes tanking!

Big Cactus

Gud Pro
Apr 9, 2018
Toronto
Eh, Minnesota is 1-2-2, St. Louis is 1-2-2, and Winnipeg and Dallas haven't looked great so far either. Also have my doubts that Chicago can sustain their success.

The West as a whole looks mediocre this year. Most of the elite teams are in the East now: Boston, Tampa, Pittsburgh, Washington, Toronto...

The West has maybe 2 true elite teams: Winnipeg and Nashville.
While I agree I’d certainly consider San Jose an elite team. Best defence in the league IMO.

n00bxQb

Jul 26, 2010
Vancouver started 6-2-2 last season

Then boom train wreck.
Trust me its coming
Vancouver is literally one Tanev or Edler injury away from implosion just as they have been the past few seasons.

How Benning looked at this defense and goaltending and said, "Yeah, they're fine, no changes necessary. Now let's sign a bunch of forwards to ludicrous contracts this summer." is mind-boggling.

The Best Leafs Ever

Feb 28, 2017
The whole western conference is just pretty much meh at best, they are not worth mentioning at all. All the teams in east are super stacked offensively and that’s the way the NHL is being played. Western conference players can barely keep up for 1 period before s***ing in their pants.

Jaleel619

Nov 16, 2016
SJ
Sharks played only 1 game at home and still came out not bad after a trip to NY, beating LA and scoring 8 in a game is a good sign, especialy on the road.

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
In case anyone missed it, the Pacific has played 11 home games and 34 road games.

No other division has played more road games than home games, while the Pacific has been utterly buried.

And they obviously aren't playing each other so they are traveling very far to go on the road.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad