#believe
Aug 28, 2007
Where is the bear GIF?:yo:

7h0bH3G.gif

bib

#believe
Aug 28, 2007
your welcome tonight guys!! :yo:

Doesn't surprise me. Despite the "experts", I had the Islanders as my darkhorse team before the first puck dropped for the season.

Keep up the good work.

Let the records also show, that I had Philly not making the playoffs.

MasterDecoy

Who took my beer?
May 4, 2010
Beijing
Doesn't surprise me. Despite the "experts", I had the Islanders as my darkhorse team before the first puck dropped for the season.

Keep up the good work.

Let the records also show, that I had Philly not making the playoffs.

i had the islanders as my darkhorse team the last 3 years :facepalm:

srsly though, they're my second team and i couldn't be happier they made it... as long as they don't go against us in the PO

FloJack

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
So success is counted in ups only?

So Vancouver, San Jose and such have sucked the last 10 years?

Does San Jose not have a huge choker label?

Anyway, yes, ups only. Lets mock the Leafs together. Heaven forbid a rabid fan base enjoys some success, like burning cars after a 1st round playoff victory.

Lol!

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
You now Isles are 8-1-1 in their last 10, and have some pretty serious talent up front. Not sure I would want to meet them in the 1st round. That team is very very close to becoming elite. Just need a legit shutdown D-man.

Oh well, we'll play who we have to play. I prefer the Habs winning the division just to piss everybody off who think the Bruins should have it - not to mention all the Leafs fans who don't want to meet Boston in the playoffs.

FloJack

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
I'm not defending the asinine Leafs fans on here, I just think Habs fans can be more classy because I don't see much difference in the fan bases is all. Especially ones that can't remember '93 or never saw the Habs win a cup at all.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
Islanders are probably the second best team in the Atlantic right now. It's between them, Washington and Toronto for 4th best in the east on current form.

Actually they have a lot in common with the Leafs...both have forwards who can win games by themselves, a weak blueline and goalies that make or break them. They won't try harder vs us the way the Leafs do and I question whether Nabakov can hold up his current level at his age but we have already seen how scary they can be.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Islanders are probably the second best team in the Atlantic right now. It's between them, Washington and Toronto for 4th best in the east on current form.

Actually they have a lot in common with the Leafs...both have forwards who can win games by themselves, a weak blueline and goalies that make or break them. They won't try harder vs us the way the Leafs do and I question whether Nabakov can hold up his current level at his age but we have already seen how scary they can be.
One big difference though, the Islanders live and die by Tavares. The Leafs can lose Lupul and survive. Same would not be the case for the Isles if they lost JT.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
One big difference though, the Islanders live and die by Tavares. The Leafs can lose Lupul and survive. Same would not be the case for the Isles if they lost JT.

They have anotehr good in the pipeline with Ryan Strome. Going to be a deadly combo up the middle in a few short years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad