The Out of Town - Losing to your own zamboni driver - Thread Part 41

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorinth

Jan 18, 2013
Dorion is watching Lafreniere closely cause he thinks thats hes gonna come in OTTawa. I really dislike the system of drafting right now. Each team should have the same chsnce to pick first overall. Dynasty are dead cause this reason and it helps Dumb GM like Dorion to draft high without work well. They received literally a candy for their bad job

My preference is for a draft wheel where the picks are predetermined basically forever. No more tanking year after year trying to assemble a team with multiple top picks.

But it will never happen, the league want teams to get back to being good enough to be in the playoff race as fast as possible. That's why they want to reward losing teams, and because they want to avoid teams attempting to suck year after year they made the lottery to lessen that incentive while still helping the teams get better.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
He will be in the K soon to join his buddy yak. It’s obvious that there is something wrong the guy when onto the 4th team in two years. It’s official, he is a bust.
Will be a 5th team by July.....but you know how it is, we RUINED him lol

Galchenyuk needs to divorce himself from his dad, and go see this guy for a summer, heard he was not bad.....

Deluded Puck

Jun 17, 2013
London, UK
Haha seriously!!!

It's all MB's fault for not "developing" him correctly!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:
look at the difference between Kokta and Suzuki now and tell me development doesn't matter. At least with Kotka they found the sense to send him down.

how many young 3rd line wingers transition into no1C's? Anyone?

Reactions: montreal
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->