The Other Sports Thread (Titans, Vols, Dores, etc) - Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Did he get hurt again today or something? Last I saw he was in and out of practice a bit last week. Last real game I saw he caught 2 tds.

(Or is someone getting news from Jared’s twitter?)

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
Were charges brought against the false accuser? Did she get suspended from her job? Fired?

If they were simply found not guilty in a trial there wouldnt and shouldnt be any repercussions against the accuser. If the charges were dropped because the accuser admitted they lied about it that's another story.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
If they were simply found not guilty in a trial there wouldnt and shouldnt be any repercussions against the accuser. If the charges were dropped because the accuser admitted they lied about it that's another story.
Agreed. While we need to put a stop to malicious charges, you sure don't want to set up the law where anyone is afraid to report something.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Since we're overreacting to the preseason, the Chargers lost by 30 to the Saints so I guess we'll probably be drafting in the top 3 this year too.

Reactions: LCPreds

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Since we're overreacting to the preseason, the Chargers lost by 30 to the Saints so I guess we'll probably be drafting in the top 3 this year too.

The only thing that I learn from the preseason is about the depth of a team. I rarely watch (the Packers), but my wife has turned on 2 of the 3 games. In the last game, NONE of the 5 starting offensive lineman played. The other 5 guys were auditioning for a back up role. They have to keep 7 or 8 linemen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad