The Other Sports Thread (Titans, Vols, Dores, etc) - Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
I've been a Sounders fan since 2013 haha. Actually wearing a Sounders hat currently. We suck so far
Eh, I have far more antipathy toward the Timbers. Most of my Sounders dislike is due to Dempsey, who I hoped would fully take on the mantle McBride left for him at Fulham and, despite being a damn good player, was a giant douchecanoe.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Eh, I have far more antipathy toward the Timbers. Most of my Sounders dislike is due to Dempsey, who I hoped would fully take on the mantle McBride left for him at Fulham and, despite being a damn good player, was a giant *****ecanoe.
I hate the Timbers, love Dempsey, and have been a Fulham fan since 09 haha. Does this mean you're also a Cottager?

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
I hate the Timbers, love Dempsey, and have been a Fulham fan since 09 haha. Does this mean you're also a Cottager?
Yes sir, though truthfully I have become far more invested in the MLS and don't spend as much time watching the EPL, let alone the Championship. I don't know that there's a single player I recognize currently on the squad.

jumb0

Feb 3, 2017
lolMessi.

Switching gears, I adore the US Open. Any tournament that makes pros look like my typical round is ok in my book!

Eh. I do enjoy seeing them challenged but I still want to see them play well and what's happening this weekend is not good IMO.

The USGA finally admitted it today that the course got away from them and given the wind is a lot worse/different than everyone expected but they still need to take it a little easier on the course conditions.

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville

The “W” must be for Worst QB draft ever. What the hell was he thinking with those Rape chargers against him.

At least MM has stayed out of trouble, I will admit that. He’s a top notch human being at least.

Reactions: Nitrous Mafia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad