OT: The Other Sports Thread (Titans, Vols, Dores, etc) - Part IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
I don’t hate the first two Titans picks...yet. Farley is an elite talent provided his medical are in fact cleared. Radunz has solid starter potential.

The rest of the draft has been pretty head scratching though. Monty Rice has already had 3 agents and there were higher rated WR options than the kid from Louisville but who knows. Maybe they’ll work out.
Monty Rice was a hell of a reach according to everyone.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
That article is lacking. One person says they saw him punch her. Another didn’t. Concussion but no obvious injuries linked to being punched in the head? I’ll wait this one out.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Also apparently charges weren't filed for 2 weeks and then it was the day before the draft. Might just be coincidence but the timing seems iffy.

Jul 12, 2007
In keeping with the bad boy image ..... the Oakland Raiders pick Divine Deablo at # 80.
I swear this is true.

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
So 4 no hitters this year so far can we just start calling them “no homers” now? Since MLB hitter only seem to care about hitting home runs.

Reactions: triggrman

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
That article is lacking. One person says they saw him punch her. Another didn’t. Concussion but no obvious injuries linked to being punched in the head? I’ll wait this one out.

If you have ever been a witness at an incident or a juror at a trial, there is always somebody who was looking away or at their shoes or wasn't paying attention.

On the other hand, we had an assistant police chief who demolished a cruiser by ramming into a stopped school bus. She said that she was chasing a blue car that was speeding. The bus driver and several other witnesses said that they never saw that speeding blue car. They could not find it on any security cameras in the neighborhood.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
I'd offer my support but I worry that if they see folks from Ohio voting for him that might induce suspicion...
nervous_hide.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->