OT: The Other Sports Thread Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Watching the coverage for the Kentucky Derby on NBC

I keep hearing Mike Tirrico say "This big post-pandemic crowd" and I gotta say its a little shocking lol

Reactions: LeHab

LeHab

Aug 31, 2005
Watching the coverage for the Kentucky Derby on NBC

I keep hearing Mike Tirrico say "This big post-pandemic crowd" and I gotta say its a little shocking lol

Thanks for Derby reminder, just caught it before the race. Jockey seems more tired than the horse.

Last edited:

angusyoung

The life of..The Party
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar

Canadian golfer Mike Weir earns 1st win on PGA's senior tour

weir2021.jpg

Congrats Mike! A nice win for a good man:thumbu:

Reactions: Karma Police

canucklover123

Oct 22, 2013
Canelos one of the greatest fighters I've EVER SEEEEEN lol, I dont think theres a chance he loses BUT
It's a unification bout, the guy has a belt, and I'm a SUCKER for upsets

But I think Canelo is TOO good

Ya me neither, I saw the last fight vs Smith and even though Smith is respected, it was a clinic.

Admittedly, even though Canelo is the cream of the crop, it was underdog fat man Tyson Fury that got me hooked into boxing.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Ya me neither, I saw the last fight vs Smith and even though Smith is respected, it was a clinic.

Admittedly, even though Canelo is the cream of the crop, it was underdog fat man Tyson Fury that got me hooked into boxing.

Love. Tyson. Fury.

Can't WAIT for that fight, complete Heavyweight title unification?? Are you kidding me, once a generation

Reactions: canucklover123

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016
I don't care that much, but did Texas eradicate Covid? most are not wearing masks either. Interesting.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Fights getting good now, Canelos realizing this is one of the better opponents he's ever faced, Saunders trying to make a fight out of it, not scared, you can tell he's a champ too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad