upload_2020-11-16_12-34-16.jpeg
ThriftyAdolescentItaliangreyhound-max-1mb.gif

Reactions: peate

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Sure is hard to argue with that at this point. He really has a flair for the dramatic, you can see he likes being in that late match spot where it's all on him.
They showed some stats on NBC after his first 40 games in the NFL. He's killing it in all categories.

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018

Diego Maradonna has passed away.

In my opinion the best of them all Could do amazing things on bad pitches, much harder and dirtier defenders than today. Platini once said, "what I could do with a football, Maradona could do with an orange."

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
In my opinion the best of them all Could do amazing things on bad pitches, much harder and dirtier defenders than today. Platini once said, "what I could do with a football, Maradona could do with an orange."

Not a soccer fan but whenever I heard of Maradona, it was always about the "hand of God."

You can see English players complain to the referee that Maradona used his hand to score the infamous goal, to no avail:

RIP.

Last edited:
Reactions: Per Sjoblom

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
Not a soccer fan but whenever I heard of Maradona, it was always about the "hand of God."

You can see British players complain to the referee that Maradona used his hand to score the infamous goal, to no avail:

RIP.

Even the hand of god is very skilled. :) Plus it is always fun to read English sports papers afterwards, especially the yellow press like the Sun and other Murdoch shite. Of course with the second goal he ran through half the English team.

Reactions: Runner77

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Of course with the second goal he ran through half the English team.

I love this version of the goal where we get the Argentinian broadcaster’s play by play and goal call, with a subtitled translation.

Best expression: « cosmic kite. » :laugh:

Last edited:

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
I love this version of the goal where we get the Argentinian broadcaster’s play by play and goal call, with a subtitled translation.

Best expression: « cosmic kite. » :laugh:

He was of Italian and Native American heritage. When Napoli won in 1987 there were graffiti on church yard walls saying things like: "You don't know what you're missing."

Reactions: Runner77

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
He was of Italian and Native American heritage. When Napoli won in 1987 there were graffiti on church yard walls saying things like: "You don't know what you're missing."

He was also a poor excuse for a human being off the pitch.

There are plenty of articles and allegations online, which I won't get into here. I think in the interest of providing a balanced view, the abhorrent stuff he did or was accused of doing and those he wronged, should not be forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad