OT: The Other Sports Thread Part XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012
It’s unbelievable how bad they keep screwing things up. I don’t even know what’s the worst they’ve done this year anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
It’s unbelievable how bad they keep screwing things up. I don’t even know what’s the worst they’ve done this year anymore.

:facepalm:

I really don't like baseball. That sport bores the hell out of me. But the way they've dealt with everything this year is terrible.

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012
:facepalm:

I really don't like baseball. That sport bores the hell out of me. But the way they've dealt with everything this year is terrible.

I’ll watch a bit but for the most part yeah it bores me as well, games are too long, too much time between pitches, and not enough parity in the league.

But it’s hard to not look at how they are handling this situation compared to how the NHL is handling this. It’s seemingly night and day.

Reactions: Adam Michaels

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Blue Jays seek to maximize Guerrero Jr.’s offence with move to first base - Sportsnet.ca

Everybody has been calling it from day 1 so no real surprise there. You can't play third base at that weight for long and it's not like he's a wizard with the glove either. Saying in shape will still be a big key for him though, you don't want him blowing up to 250+ like Sandoval or Fielder and end up with a very short prime. Panda can barely fit into his uniform nowadays and he's in his early thirties...
800.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Electricity

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
MLB exhibition games to start this weekend, at least i know the Phillies 1st game is set for this Saturday at 6 pm. Waiting to see if the games will be on tv or streamed

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
so my Phillies play their 1st game tonight of this summer camp vs the Nats in Washington and they don't have the game on tv. What the hell Nats, is Nola vs Max Scherzer. Oh well tomorrow's game is on tv at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad