OT: The Other Sports Thread Part X - MLB back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Cousins with three straight horrible incompletions to begin the game at Arrowhead.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Another horrible game by Cousins so far. That's what 84M dollars gets you I guess. :rolleyes:

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
By now I wish Witten had stayed in the MNF booth to spare us from Booger McFarland doing the colour. :help:

Reactions: dinodebino

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
I like that the Habs have been avoiding the headcases and big egos. KK, Suzuki, Fleury and Mete all seem to be good kids. They're surrounded with good role models like Domi, Gally, Weber. Even Drouin seems to be more grounded these days.

Yeah but sometimes you need bigger than life personalities to go all the way.

The best team sport player of all time was a massive **** to both teamates and opposing players.

Reactions: Tighthead

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O
Yeah but sometimes you need bigger than life personalities to go all the way.

The best team sport player of all time was a massive **** to both teamates and opposing players.
Who are we talking about here? Gretzky, Orr, Crosby, McDavid all seem to be good people.

I also think you need to be very careful. Edmonton had the most toxic environment and only now are they starting to fix it. No reason that team should have been bottom feeders with all their talent.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Who are we talking about here? Gretzky, Orr, Crosby, McDavid all seem to be good people.

I also think you need to be very careful. Edmonton had the most toxic environment and only now are they starting to fix it. No reason that team should have been bottom feeders with all their talent.
Having a big personality doesn't mean being a bad person ?

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton

Jordan

Reactions: DangerDave

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca

Who's the best team sport player of all time?

You didnt name him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->