OT: The Other Sports Thread Part X - MLB back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Another bitter defeat for Kyle Shanahan, but this pales in comparison to his last one (OC with ATL during SB LI).

DavePeak

What a goal Mann!
Jul 15, 2009
Montreal
Hey Doc, could you show me your ring?

Congrats LDT!

And what a great 4th quarter by both Chiefs O and D... well done

Let's not forget that penalty by the 9ers at the end of the second quarter though...

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Was half asleep by mid 4th quarter, but the ending got my adrenaline pumping. Gonna be difficult to pass out any time soon.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Not us. Great story, great human being. And having a Quebec-born player as a regular in a league almost exclusively played by US born players is something. And try to play in the NFL AND become a doctor at McGill of all places.
First to win a Super Bowl.

Michelangelo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 17, 2014
Montreal
We do. Great story, great human being. And having a Quebec-born player as a regular in a league almost exclusively played by US born players is something. And try to play in the NFL AND become a doctor at McGill of all places. When you do, call me.
Right, it is an absolutely great story

but it's probably the obsession with the quebec-born part that i don't really get....

DavePeak

What a goal Mann!
Jul 15, 2009
Montreal
We do. Great story, great human being. And having a Quebec-born player as a regular in a league almost exclusively played by US born players is something. And try to play in the NFL AND become a doctor at McGill of all places. When you do, call me.
I'm not sure what is the biggest achievement for LDT at McGill... graduating as a doctor or being drafted from a 2nd tier team in a much smaller circuit than the NCAA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->