OT: The Other Sports Thread IX - Go Astros go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Does anyone think the Dolphins can cover @BUF being a 17 point underdog?

Looks tempting to me.

Tighthead

Nov 9, 2016
RWC semis this morning were full value. Boks were clinical in the second half - always fun in almost any sport to watch a team execute a strategy to near perfection.

France showed why they are almost always described as "the mercurial French". Great tries in open expansive play, lost the plot at times, got back in it, stupid red card on a absolutely stupid play. They can beat anyone on any day, but far too often it is themselves.

I like England's chances against the Blacks if they can maintain discipline in all facets of play. I don't see them as the favourites but better than a puncher's chance.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Anyone catch a glimpse at the White-out bowl at Penn State? Over 100,000 fans all dressed in white. quite the spectacle.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
I'm no Eagles fan but I absolutely HATE the Cowboys. Pretty much any team that are up against them ( outside of the Pats , who are the great universal evil ) are instant babyface in my book.
The two teams playing are my two most disliked. But I only hate the Shitbirds. So I am going with the lesser evil tonight.

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
My Boys are putting a show tonight. Still think their coach is a putz and has photos of JJ with shemales.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

Glad to have an Expos fan control the thread, lol. That thread title is like a balm. :D

Kidding aside, I've distanced myself enough from the Washington team that I no longer consider them as being related to the Expos. Too many years have gone by, I've let it go. It stung a lot more the first few years and several of their fans were obnoxious and condescending when they took the team over -- but that's just a small slice of their fanbase, they don't necessarily represent the majority. So letting go of them is a great feeling.

Go Stros, why not. And if the Nats win, well so be it.

Reactions: Le Tricolore

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I'm no Eagles fan but I absolutely HATE the Cowboys. Pretty much any team that are up against them ( outside of the Pats , who are the great universal evil ) are instant babyface in my book.

How did you come to hate the Cowboys so much? Is it cause of their owner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad