OT: The OT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Cowboys up 14-0 on the Bronco's?!!

As I type this Manning throws a laser. 14-7.

Also the Bengels look for real this year.

May 27, 2012
Earth
GTA online is amazing....except for sometimes when you can't connect. Other than that I am enjoying it. I like the games modes that go along with it.

herashak

Mar 24, 2013
Anybody on here awaiting a disappointing album from Eminem? I am.

I was expecting to eminem get back to his old ways (1999-2003) on mmlp2 but berserk pretty much killed that hope. im expecting another relapse level cd.

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
It absolutely was! What a shootout, I was so pissed off when Romo threw that pick at the end. But he had the best game of his career.

Broncos look unstoppable.

Pick wasn't his fault Williams didn't run back to the ball. Tony Romo is the only quarterback in NFL history to lose with a 140+ qb rating, and he has now done it twice. It was the prefect description for his career, he played as good if not better than the best qb in the league but the defense let him down, a mistake was made offensively and everyone blames him and forgets about the defense or the rest of his game. I can't be to mad as we put up 48 points but it was extremely deflating and then the Flames blow a 4-2 lead, can't say yesterday was a good day on my liver.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I don't follow American football too much, but I've always instinctively hated the Cowboys in the same way I've always instinctively hated the Yankees.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
BWPagZPCUAECYr3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad