OT: The OT Thread Part 5: New HF Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alowlyoilersfan

Sep 28, 2017
You have no idea.....

We are hoping to avoid that if we can, but hopefully she will be here before the game tomorrow.
just enjoy every second...when the time comes... may seem cliche but it is one of the greatest moments; steal some alone time with babe if you can :p

The Head Crusher

Re-retired
Jan 3, 2008
Edmonton
Connor can totally work as a girls name as well. Just saying :naughty:

That is the worst part about having a kid, especially as a teacher. There are so many names that become ineligible because something this one kid did or the kid was nothing but trouble.

We just got back to the hospital again, we are in for another long night.

Starbuds

You like muscles?
Mar 28, 2010
On the forum main page, the sections I collapse do not stay hidden. When I visit the page the next time it's expanded again.

I would also like to see the 'hide thread' option return. Too many stickied posts I don't ever go into .

Lastly, a forum jump menu on the top bar.

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
For anyone using Firefox...here is a sample of what HF looks like after adding this addon.....

upload_2017-9-29_14-9-40.png

Reactions: Dorian2 and Haggard

Nunymare

/ˈnʌnimɛr/
Sep 14, 2008
YEG
On the forum main page, the sections I collapse do not stay hidden. When I visit the page the next time it's expanded again.

I would also like to see the 'hide thread' option return. Too many stickied posts I don't ever go into .

Lastly, a forum jump menu on the top bar.
There is a forum jump if you click the
x3xay5a.png
icon, just below the top bar.

SpoolCat

Mar 1, 2016
I tried searching a prospect and nothing came up so I tried searching a prospect on the main page and still nothing came up either. I didn't think the search function could get worse from before but it appears like it may have.

The Head Crusher

Re-retired
Jan 3, 2008
Edmonton
is she a Yamamoto or a Lucic?

Somewhere in between like a Mcdavid 7lb, 8oz.

Kailer can work as a girl's name, right?

We decided to go with Adaline for a name. If it was a boy we were looking at Gryphin.

The best news that I've heard all day! Congrats to you and your wife! :D

Thanks it was a long process to get here, but it was well worth it.

Congrats brother, nothing better in the world. Today is my own little guys 5th Birthday the time flies enjoy every second.

Thanks man, I will.

GrinningBuddha

Nov 22, 2010
I tried searching a prospect and nothing came up so I tried searching a prospect on the main page and still nothing came up either. I didn't think the search function could get worse from before but it appears like it may have.

Google can help. Use the site: qualifier like so:

kailer yamamoto site:hfboards.mandatory.com/threads

That will find every occurence of kailer and yamamoto on the forums. Put + signs in front of both names if you want to require both names to show up.

The Head Crusher

Re-retired
Jan 3, 2008
Edmonton
What is going on in downtown Edmonton? Police stabbed at commonwealth, reports of a uhaul being chased by police and running into people on Jasper Ave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad