Jack Bauer's dad!:

Yeah, I have a photographic memory for useless facts. I'm the resident:

1b06tq.jpg

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
Now for something really offbeat..

There was this old "children's" TV show in the early 90s (don't ask me why I was watching it lol) that had a VERY young Ryan Reynolds (aka Deadpool) in a supporting role:

Here is the intro for the show (had a unique premise, forget that it was for "kids"):

Made in BC!!!

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
The last 2 seasons of Better Call Saul have been excellent. I wasn't a fan of the first couple of seasons but without giving any spoilers there was an event that really changed the dynamic/tone of the show and its been great since.

Reactions: Dave Lister

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
I found it a bit hard to get into - don't really remember it though as it's been so long. May give it another shot but spin-offs like this usually turn me off.
First 2-3 seasons aren’t action packed but still good with setting up backstories. Season 4 feels like Breaking Bad but better. You’re really missing out if you don’t give it a real viewing

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Space Force didn't get really funny until Episode 5 or 6...after that it was more of what I expect from Carrell. The scientists are the funniest characters in it.

Reactions: The Poacher

mathonwy

Positively #toxic
Jan 21, 2008
The last 2 seasons of Better Call Saul have been excellent. I wasn't a fan of the first couple of seasons but without giving any spoilers there was an event that really changed the dynamic/tone of the show and its been great since.
Hanging in at there at the beginning and slogging through the brother vs brother drama makes seeing what’s happening now that much more gratifying.

Reactions: m9

The Vasili Jerry

Serenity now!
Jun 11, 2011
Orange County
Is anyone here a real computer nerd? I'm looking at getting a windows laptop so that I can use a specialized software (requires Windows 10 and NVIDIA graphics card) but I'm not sure how much I should spend and if the minimum requirements would be good enough or if I should get something more powerful. I've always had Macbook Pros and so I haven't bought any other brands for like 15 years, leaving me with no idea.

Software minimum recommended requirements:

Processor Intel i7 (2.2GHz)
Memory 16GB DDR3, 1600MHz
Display Resolution 15” Full-HD (1920 x 1080) or better
Graphics Card 2GB GPU minimum, 4GB GPU recommended. Below a list of the minimum recommended models from each generation:
GTX 680M, GTX 770M, GTX 880M, GTX 970M, GTX 1050, K1200, M1200, P1000
Hard Disk 256GB or more
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Reactions: VanillaCoke

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
So now “The Soprano’s” writer admits Tony dies in the final scene. That ends that discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->