Status
Not open for further replies.

vancityluongo

curse of the strombino
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2006
Edmonton
The Last Dance is so, so good.

Would love to see a hockey version. Wish it had been done for Gretzky or Lemieux, but hope the NHL learns something from this and is able to do something similar for the last couple seasons of Crosby and/or Ovechkin. If they win a Cup in one of those years - even better.

Bam19

Apr 3, 2008
The Last Dance is so, so good.

Would love to see a hockey version. Wish it had been done for Gretzky or Lemieux, but hope the NHL learns something from this and is able to do something similar for the last couple seasons of Crosby and/or Ovechkin. If they win a Cup in one of those years - even better.

it is very well done and an excellent watch thus far. I don’t even follow basketball all that much.

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
The NHL has so many amazing stories but their NHL network is such a joke compared to all the other sports.

even the ads some sports leagues put out is miles better than the NHL has done (save for the cause it’s the cup ad series).

If I was the nhl I’d send 30 directors to follow teams for the next season and see who wins the cup. It would be expensive but imagine the storylines you could see; a major injury to a star and how teams react etc

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
20200428_120906[1].jpg
Gas price today in Burnaby. What decade is this?

Bam19

Apr 3, 2008
I started driving in 2004 and wouldn’t fill up if it was in over 79 cents.

racerjoe

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver
When I started driving I it was about 30 cents. I have a memory of it being as low as like 20 cents.

I remember pay 20 bucks to fill a tank that would get me to Vernon from the north shore.

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
Has anyone been to the main board covid-19 post? So many people are sitting there wearing tinfoil hats it’s unbelievable.
Yeeeeeaaaaaahhhhh... Don't do that.......

I'm envious of people staying home with their kids, working on their personal skills and home improvement .... Then I come home from work to finish off their online schooling and am like... F this shit..

Reactions: VanillaCoke

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
Then you have that one friend that's trying to tell everyone how blessed we are that we have our health that we will be ok like it was in 2009... F you.

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
Has anyone been to the main board covid-19 post? So many people are sitting there wearing tinfoil hats it’s unbelievable.
It's insane. It's so utterly insane. I haven't had so many posts deleted since the political forum was killed. Americans have lost all connection with f***ing reality.

Working in a long term care facility right now... So it's anxiety filled... BUT..the staff are becoming more and more confident as days go by that our measures are working and paying off .... So far we are clear. Hope it stays that way.

-my facility is in Fraser Health.
My wife's on the north shore in an essential front-line facility. My cousin's an ER doctor in the valley. It's tough, but stay strong and stay safe.

Hockey doesn't matter. This matters.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad